Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

Fo has gathered the Marble Circlet required at The Myriad. Fo will use the Marble Circlet instead.

Fo has gathered the Marble Circlet required at The Myriad. Fo will use the Marble Circlet instead.

And Nathan was ascended, Rolf wtf. Thought you said that next time Fo wins, my man Nate goes full blown god, unless you lied to us :>

• Like 1

No, that's not what he said...   There's only a chance to

is the account lost when u ascend ?

No, Valrei and ingame are totally separate

To be honest and regardless of the % chance, the mechanics of this seriously need to be looked at and reviewed.

Epic opened 3 plus years ago and one of it's selling features was player made gods, a year in and the "key to the heavens" dropped and was used.

That was 2 years ago or so, since then Fo has won dozens of times and nada.

I recall Blayze doing some calculations based on the average length of scenario's, Fo winning, and then rolling the dice on a 5%? chance or so to trigger it, it's crazy.

The % should increase over time or something or I dunno maybe just finally let players access to game content and features.

It's time.

• Like 3

Should really bear in mind that adding in more gods to religion is an incredibly massive game changer, it should be really rare and hard to accomplish because if its easier, imagine getting 1 new god per year.  Also bear in mind that your valrei counterpart has insane stats that will demolish any god attempting to kill it or defend themselves, and fully ascending to godhood means the valrei counterpart will now move around (assuming this is still the case) so this is something that really would need looking into

The only issue I'm seeing with ascending/godhood is that the mechanic that blocks new players in the same kingdom from having a shot at a key while one player is on the board is blocking the key from dropping for mr or bl

• Like 1

He's got better things to worry about than ascending Nathan. Like Challenge.

I agree, it's a significant change with lots of outstanding questions and balance but it is content that could be added so in part I think it's fallen into the "too hard basket".

I always thought that stats would be reset to match existing gods i.e. some combo of 12 to 14 i.e. 7/7, 6/8, 6/6, 7/5 etc to be fair with movement.

Just another issue on the long list of things which are broken/not working as intended on Epic.

Past, present, and future of demigod/god mechanics in a nutshell:

txkl653.png

Edited by SotG_is_OP