Sign in to follow this  
demonicdude

Corpses not spawning

Heyo, William (Demonicdude) here

(Independence at 23-T)

I've run across a bug with corpses, where once a dolphin/octopus is killed, it performs it's dying animation and then instead of a corpse appearing- it just disappears. No corpse.

After numerous re-loggings, with both the normal quick relog and /lotime, it's still the same.

I've only killed Dolphins and Octopus so far which have this issue, so I don't know if there are more creature corpses doing the same thing.

I have also tried both the unstable and stable versions of the game, confirmed that the corpse is in-fact in the files and that my packs are all up to date.

Edit1: I have just found out that I can in-fact see and interact with other corpses, as will be shown in the video (currently processing). basically it'll show me kill a octopus and have it disappear in front of us, then I'll kill a spider and the corpse will appear normally and then again I'll kill another octopus, showing corpse disappear yet again- All done without any relog in between each kill. Also the combat is sped up 3x.

Edit2: Okay, just as I finished edit1, the video finished. I'm not quite sure how to have the video play in the thread, but here's the link - 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW18Su-O_8E

(edit3: Oh, it does it automatically)

Once I find another creature to slaughter, I'll record it and show what happens- I'll edit once it's done.

Edited by demonicdude

i think they fall to the ground, i noticed it with a shark that dropped unbutchered, it well to the bottom of the ocean instead of floating

i think they fall to the ground, i noticed it with a shark that dropped unbutchered, it well to the bottom of the ocean instead of floating