Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Ship Transporters - Make them faster

Like the title says i think the ship transports are way to slow they need to be at least the same as a large cart..imo 

i disagree, they are moving a SHIP

Wagons and large carts we have in game can move much heavier weights than ship transporters, even if we load caravel.

So make them use four horses or something or at least faster when empty. The way they are now using stock wild horses i can not get it above 8kmh when empty. I live in the center of Xanadu and the nearest water to the sea is a long ways out it just takes to long to transport my boat back and forth. ( i guess i could leave it but if i want to go to P/R then i can go one way but if i need to go to the old servers i need it on the other side of xanadu)

Edited by Kegan

It's faster to build a new boat than to transport one any serious distance.

+1

Faster than pushing. But i dont understand why it has to be slow

+1

+1 I take off my armor and drag it myself and it moves faster than with horses, as long as its on pavement.

• Like 1

*agrees*

Ship transporters are way too sloooow. More tedious overkill. They should have comparable speed to large carts and be pulled by two horses, as currently. Rowed a character over to Deliverance recently and was thinking to haul the rowboat inland to deed but really not worth this extended slow trip. Another useful item made less so. Typical in certain cases.

=Ayes=

+1 I take off my armor and drag it myself and it moves faster than with horses, as long as its on pavement.

lmao

+1 that right there speaks volumes.

• Like 1