Sign in to follow this  
JockII

Restone bonus: Lib Priess 70+ faith(35 remaining)

I cant support giving lib a res stone. But i may zupport taking mags away. Anyone? Lol

• Like 1

Yeah, but they can work their skills/characteristics while over on the pve servers without any nerfs... that in itself is kind of OP.

OK, i agree - then BL- and WL-Priest only on chaos. On freedom can they then both skill.

The same law for all ;)

From what i'm seeing in this thread i guess i should change the suggestion to REMOVE Mag's restone bonus.

I cant support giving lib a res stone. But i may zupport taking mags away. Anyone? Lol

+1, but this really couldn't be done without overhauling priests entirely. Mag has nothing special right now aside from the res and damage bonus.

• Like 1

Yep priests need an overhaul.

We mentioned that in the thread to buff Mag, but we were told to "keep it on topic" and that "this thread is only about Mag".

Ok, so how would you guys overhaul the priest system?

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Rolf needs a council with several priests from each side to sit down and list the spells as proph said. A spreadsheet would be a good start.

Rolf needs a council with several priests from each side to sit down and list the spells as proph said. A spreadsheet would be a good start.

truthfully I disagree he doesn't need a player council to tell him how to change priests.

which players and from which servers btw?

He is better off making small changes rather than massive changes.

All changes can effect everyone that plays wurm.

no he doesn't He has better than that.

he created challenge it's the prefect place to test all changes in a live environment. worst bet 2 weeks later poof there gone

Another religion thread based on opinions, lies and general lack of actual info.  Pass.

• Like 1

+1. if i ever go WL again, and priested... it'd be as a mag priest.

Another religion thread based on opinions, lies and general lack of actual info.  Pass.

I don't know why you're complaining about your own kingdom. 

I don't know why you're complaining about your own kingdom. 

this thread wasn't started by our kingdom nor is it about our kingdom, nor is it represented by our kingdom... soooo yeah ur a bit off

Mag would be pretty lame if it didn't have it's res stone chance. Mags real bonus is really res stone, pillar, and damage buff.

Flaming aura = frostbrand.

Sure you have goat shape, and nice for channeling grind but nothing spell wise insanely OP like Libila.

Well, if mag res chance was swapped for some other useful passive, like a much higher chance to find gems, I wouldn't really mind the buff. :P

Mag res is nice because it encourages risky play while it can be replicated by an actual res stone.

In the end it only saves you a couple of silver, which mean nothing if you risk things like drake and moon metal.

thats primarily on epic then, because on chaos when your in 200+ euros worth of gear, that mag rez doesn't mean poop in your decision making.

The way to play is to "TRY NOT TO DIE"

Never once have I seen someone say, oh im in 200 euros+  of gear, but I got mag rez so YOLO before charging into a fight