Sign in to follow this  
JockII

Restone bonus: Lib Priess 70+ faith(35 remaining)

I've been looking back at alot of my old logs and alot of the pvp threads. Something i have seen as a recurring theme is alot of losses for bl even when they win fights against wl. I don't mean they lost the fight, but lost out on the gear and time.One example i can think of is when a group of bl won a big fight something like 5 v 10 or something but then 5 out of those 10 kept there gear and just came out and finished the bl off. Meaning bl lost the gear they had one and the fight, due to mags res bonus.

I would like to suggest that to balance out the 3 gods v 1 bl should pick up the restone bonus that mag has but they should not be given there damage bonus, imo WL is far superior over bl for a long time via priests as seen by the domination on all pvp servers. They also have larger player retention in wl due to the style there priests have. This is just one suggestion to balance the playing field for WL V BL.

Breakdown

Lib Priest Gain 50% chance to keep items on death(70+ faith with 35 remaining)

+1 (But I will always favor the argument- all priests for all kingdoms i.e. give all 4 priests to every kingdom) :)
But yes BL priests need restone

or a spell like LT. or a spell like oakshell with web armour for thornshell effect 

Edited by Hashirama

Lib priests are already ridiculously over powered. They have the best damage spells in the game, they have a AOE heal which damage also. They cab zombie individual corpses and multiple. They can do a coc/woa combo and a weapon enchant. They can locate soul and no locate. They can disintegrate. They have one of the best (if not the best) pillar spell which add POISON wounds. Lib priests can also do TWO resource gathering skill where as WL priests can only do one. 

Lib priests also have the advantage that they are all the same faith as well, meaning all their priests can al link.

If we keep adding more and more things to Lib priests whats even the point of being WL?

• Like 4

+1

BL priests are very underpowered against the group of WL priests combos.  

Edited by Sizzle

Lib priests are already ridiculously over powered. They have the best damage spells in the game, they have a AOE heal which damage also. They cab zombie individual corpses and multiple. They can do a coc/woa combo and a weapon enchant. They can locate soul and no locate. They can disintegrate. They have one of the best (if not the best) pillar spell which add POISON wounds. Lib priests can also do TWO resource gathering skill where as WL priests can only do one.

Lib priests also have the advantage that they are all the same faith as well, meaning all their priests can al link.

If we keep adding more and more things to Lib priests whats even the point of being WL?

• Like 2

The "poison" wound from the fungus trap pillar spell is only relabed physical damage. #facts #research

Implying that you actually tested it, oh boy. Where have I heard that before

• Like 1

BL-Priest is OP? They can not have any deity on freedom, can not pray or skill on religion.

+ 1

To be fair, i do agree that this shouldn't be added, but i also feel the res stone bonus for mag should be removed.

I also want to clarify about your bonuses here.

Scorn of Libila is nowhere near as good as LOF and the heal radius is extremely small and heals extremely little (sub 10 damage) more often than not. This is true, zombies are effective, however it should be considered that Zombie Trolls raised with LOTD are absolute garbage as they can't hit anyone due to no weapon. COC/WoA combo might be nice for persons who have already grinded, but when you are working your way up, CoC alone is better. Every priest has Locate Soul and Nolo, it should only be Vyn with LS, Fo with Nolo, and Lib with LS/Nolo. Everyone should be able to disintegrate through reinforced cave walls, you shouldn't have to bring a mag priest to your raid force. I also forgot to mention that Rotting Touch is the worst weapon enchant in the game.

Libila is the most overpowered god in the game, but requires the most skill to utilize to its fullest potential. To those who disagree, look at the old BL-Epic group, or BL on Chaos when LoL was about. Multiple 5v20s, 5v25s, 5v30s. Wiping the enemy team 10v15 in under 30 seconds, etc etc, not to mention when its properly used, BL being the true one and only raid machine. Dropping 2 mag champs and a mag priest in a 1v3, yada yada.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

TBH with full loot pvp there should be no way to keep all the items you had on death.

• Like 1

To be fair, i do agree that this shouldn't be added, but i also feel the res stone bonus for mag should be removed.

I also want to clarify about your bonuses here.

Scorn of Libila is nowhere near as good as LOF and the heal radius is extremely small and heals extremely little (sub 10 damage) more often than not. This is true, zombies are effective, however it should be considered that Zombie Trolls raised with LOTD are absolute garbage as they can't hit anyone due to no weapon. COC/WoA combo might be nice for persons who have already grinded, but when you are working your way up, CoC alone is better. Every priest has Locate Soul and Nolo, it should only be Vyn with LS, Fo with Nolo, and Lib with LS/Nolo. Everyone should be able to disintegrate through reinforced cave walls, you shouldn't have to bring a mag priest to your raid force.

Libila is the most overpowered god in the game, but requires the most skill to utilize to its fullest potential. To those who disagree, look at the old BL-Epic group, or BL on Chaos when LoL was about. Multiple 5v20s, 5v25s, 5v30s. Wiping the enemy team 10v15 in under 30 seconds, etc etc, not to mention when its properly used, BL being the true one and only raid machine. Dropping 2 mag champs and a mag priest in a 1v3, yada yada.

Edited by JockII

Mag res bonus was already nerfed for no reason (it used to be 25% to keep your stuff [according to older patch notes], stacked with 50% res stone as a second chance) and now is just simply a free res stone that can't be stacked.  The only thing Mag has special in pvp is 25% dmg bonus which is hardly a bonus.

While I'm aware you can't exactly choose between Mag or Lib, Lib has way beyond more powerful abilities than any WL god in pvp, -1

What a waste of your time writing this elaborate post on a bad idea.

• Like 1

Ehhh... Blessings of the dark is bad, rotting touch is bad, fungus trap doesn't actually do poison wounds (neither does tentacles). Scorn also requires damage to enemies to heal allies (it does have other problems though).

Overall -1. Tying a money sink item to an in game feature for free is a bad idea, even for Mag (but good luck arguing against that).

Edited by SotG_is_OP

BL-Priest is OP? They can not have any deity on freedom, can not pray or skill on religion.

+ 1

Yeah, but they can work their skills/characteristics while over on the pve servers without any nerfs... that in itself is kind of OP.

• Like 1