Sign in to follow this  
ldrancer

monster chase

i dont know if im wasting my time here. everybodys got a suggestion, feature some thing they gotta add.

how about turning back the monsters on normal walk speed? you know transport me back 3 months ago, to a time when if you didnt haul but you didnt get away and you got chased over a mountain? it worked for 10 years then peoples gotta change it.

just wondering what other people think of it.

levelling was supposed to be about surviving monsters, not having some good quality doors for not any good reason or worrying about high level armor and weaopns for no good reason unless you feel like running into a monster. on purpose. and, so what if you do, run into a monster, just walking along and not paying attention? big deal if you die.

play on chaos, where every living soul is a monster, and the game gets interesting where you struggle to survive and slay the monsters. True story, if you are tired of killing mobs.

how about just not even bother with the forum.

who said anything about what you said tired of killing mobs? killing? dont you mean pay a lot of money, sit there take forever unless someone just gave it to me, all my skills, walk over and push button wait? theres no danger or anything in that and how could i get tired of that.

i knew itd be wasting my time. how about think of something im not even concerned with and post that. thats a good idea. now you guys just need a bunch more of idiots posting stupiod ideas and then they all should be incorporated because thats so realistic. you threw out realistic bears, and other monsters. throw the rest of the game out while your being unrealistic. knew this was a waste of time

and the response in game i got that its for NOOBS i am sure thats exactly the real answer you guys really give. if you can tell people to jump in its great and oh dont die, then ya give us your money then your gone.

whatever makes something seem ok for somoene who never wants to learn but noone is playing nothing like that.

except people you trick. so give a realistic answer. whats chaos got to dow ith it and how do you know im not on chaos. where you crying on chaos cause a tiger attacks you and you dont have some cloth to heal with? wah wah wah. how about learn to play the game.

can we get a remove of all PR on your game description, like on the front page where it says, survive? you don't have to survive in this game if you can walk off from animal fights limping and only need to be cautious.

quit false advertising. you guys wrote the word sandbox is abused by pr and this game uses pr cause you dont give us nothing. i cant use the sand to make anything. i cant play in the sand. thats the most abused word ever.

and actaully respond to the topic insteaqd of just giving me your whatever makes you feel good stuff. what is this fake pretend people do whatever you think? something that noone thinks and noone does so yu can continue to abuse sandbox and the use of the internet to get all that money y0u guys think you deserve?

there is no sandbox as i cant use the sand for jack in this game. the actual sand. you always want it to be noone can know what anthing is. the concept of sand. the item sand. not a concept of a sand. the sand in this game in THIs game. you cant, sandbox, with it. so hence your advertismenet that this game doesnt abuse sandbox the word with their pr department is a lie. and is abuse.

now i can make up the event how this is totally real. but so can anyone at this point its your job to prove me wrong.

and quit abusing the word pvp. noone wants to just go pvp. always, DIVIDE and CONQUER.

this is trash. thats it plain. why sandbox or the way the word is used by your PR, survive in a world. theres no surviving. and why dont all the pvp players just get together and start to hug instead? why worry about the monsters. or anything. i guess though to YOU guys im just a retard who cant play a game AND OH BOY now you can go about attacking everybody with your new fake attacker. your game is not a game period. now prove me wrong.

im not going to pvp against someone for no reason. if its for points great. if its for surviving then that would work. but there is no reason to survivie in this game which is proven by your alls feable attempts at this time and scratching around trying to look for a reason to get players to play this game.

so prove me wrong, or change the gaem back or im gone for good. maybe i can develop aq game.

i dont see noone kicking the doors down to have the monsters run speed slowed down. why didnt you do it 9 years ago then? or even 10 whats this game 11 years old? oh wait you had to suck everyone in then destroy their game what time they put in it, and money. right? why not before? becuase it was proven. to work. and there where monsters that where slow before anyway, some. like a 10 percent amount where sometimes as slow as they are now, and youd get lucky when you found those. but now, everyone of them, are, slow.

you guys have spent all your time abusing the word sandbox while putting yourself up on a pedastle above the rest of the mmo sandbox games claiming you where sandbox. making it awful for anyone. if its sandbox you create and keep it. but youve destroyed more and more. this is the most abuse to the thing when youve put yourself on a pedastle and wrote you are better than everyone then destroy the sandbox and game play surviving. fun. oh well.

JukimoV2

Posted Today, 03:43 AM

Hashirama, on 21 Feb 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

play on chaos, where every living soul is a monster, and the game gets interesting where you struggle to survive in the shroud and slay the monsters. True story, if you are tired of killing mobs.

and what divide and conquer? live in the shroud, you added? what are you talking about? survive? go huddle together you guys on pvp and hug. if monsters come just huddle over a few steps and they;ll look the other way. then the hug huddle can continue.

whats the survivability of the game? eating and drinking water? i guess as long as you dont give a crap about it. only has been in the game for over 10 years, easy to just destroy the whole concept then fix your bugs that people complain about.

when tehy make changes and fixes in teh gmae tehy dont even put themselves in it. they use you guys, who have no opinions to claim as excuses to make awful stuff. well im done no reason to click a button to pretend be hungry and drink, and not only pretend but pretend pretend cause i dont need to eat and drink to survive. and hiding in some shroud on the pvp server? yea whatever.

Just for you Ldrancer:

Definition - What does Sandbox mean?
A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows a gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world†to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. 

A sandbox game is also known as an open-world or free-roaming game.

(i.e. the term has nothing to do with playing in the sand, as you so fondly remember from your childhood)

You can play in the sand in this game though and you can build sand castles (quite litterary).

If thats not good enough, then you can add some wooden fences along the side and truly have a sandbox experience. :D

Idrancer: The reason the creatures could be faster years ago than they are now was that they were also weaker. You can't increase the fs requirements for a creature and still have them chase you at 15km/h. Not to mention the fact that 10 ago years the game didn't have hell hounds. A lot has changed since then and newbies still spawn with the worst weapons possible (think you can take down a pig fresh into the game using only the gear you started with? Think again...). Back when I started you only needed 30fs to safely rid yourself of trolls (which wasn't as absurd as it sounds since fs skillgain was a lot lower) but now? 70+fs and if you're not paying attention you'll end up Wurmpie.

You can't balance single features back and forth without looking at the whole chain. God knows they've tried with the body fat changes lately, and that backfired majorly. Perhaps if it's so important to you that you get some challenge you should actually stay and fight the creatures instead of running away from them, and let the people who don't want that kind of challenge keep running. That solves the problem for everyone.

• Like 1