A Zen Moment Five Speed Horses For Sale

Honor System means pick your horse(s) and 'add to upkeep' at token

All outdated info removed, a new thread will arrive at a later date :)

There is also a self serve pen for FREE 3/4 speed horses on the southwest corner of the deed (look for the pink sign by the gate.) Come grab yourself a great horse!

After a two year break, I am back, and slowly cleaning up and rebuilding Zen. No horses for sale yet, but there are some horses in the free pen, 3/4 speeds rescued from disbanded deeds for now. When I am ready to offer horses for sale again I will ask that this old thread be closed and I will make a fresh one. In the meantime, since things have changed a lot in two years away, I would value any feedback/thoughts on what sort of price should be asked for 5 speeds these days? The last price I used apparently was 50c. Once I'm ready to put horses in the sale pen again, it will remain on the 'honor system', you take the horses you want and add to upkeep at the token. Thanks in advance for your price check thoughts.

P.S. the west side of the deed is on the highway system now, still at roughly L14

Happy Wurming!

Edited by Tilda

Updated, all 5 speeds now 50c, all colors available, male and female.

Eek!

I read that as 'A Zen Moment - For Sale' and about fell outta my chair! :blink:

Been up way too long, and gotta go to bed. Glad it's just the horses. Whew! :wub:

Updated with current stock, some new babies :)

Bump it up, stock list updated, and new Self Serve Honor System announced. Just choose your horse(s) and pay by the token add to upkeep function :)

Stock list updated, some nice names and good breeding stock in there. Don't forget this is the honor system, so please do the honorable thing and pay for your horses by simply adding to upkeep at the token :)

Stock list updated and some new freebie 4 speeds added

Stock list updated. Concentrating on breeding more whites for now so should have some young'uns in there soon.

When I was at an unique hunt on Pristine, Tilda brought horses, I took one, and after the hunt I used the opportunity to visit a few places on Pristine (Amath's birth island) - until the next day. Took the horsey back to stables the next night, when I left server, and made use of the system by donating some to upkeep. I enjoyed a lot the freedom to estimate my 'rent' and contribute to this awesome place.

Thanks you and a bump!

• Like 1

Aw thanks Amath, I remember that and your contribution was very thoughtful and appreciated :) I've often brought along 4 speeds to hunts, but I'd not done that before (bring along for sale 5 speeds as loaners) but at the time my freebie 4 speed pen was empty (as it is at the moment too). We have a red chicken loose on Pristine today, if it turns out to be another public hunt I will again bring along those that I can for travellers to borrow.

Bumpity bump, ages etc updated, some lovely breeding horses in there getting older so stop by and take some home :)

List updated.

I'm sad to say I'm considering ending the 'Self Serve Honor System', it went very well at first but I've now lost a total of 6 horses with no payment made to the token for them (and one with less than the full 50c payment so thanks for the thought I guess). I'm asking what I think is a very reasonable price so I can't really understand the problem. I believe I'm a nice person and I've given horses to people who really needed them but honestly don't think I'm asking too much for breeding them and making them easily available.

I knew this system was a big risk of course but we don't have a heavily populated server these days so I thought it was worth an effort. Really don't want to go to the merchant with keys to pens method but since I'm not online 24/7 I'm not sure what other method would work (other than simply stopping breeding, also a possibility).

Will think on it a few more days then decide, not putting any more new foals in until I do decide.

To everyone who has bought and paid for the horses with this system, thank you so much, it meant a lot to me to see that effort made. This was a risk I chose to take and I'm not moaning so much as stating my dissappointment. Happy Wurming :)

• Like 1

List updated, some younguns put in the pen. I have decided to stay with the self serve honor system for now and see how it goes. If the theft problem continues or gets worse will have to rethink of course ;)