Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Esteron North highway destroyed

You can work your way around it, but someone did a number on the highway there, right outside Esteron.  Not sure if GMs are approving, but I don't see "men at work" signs posted. 

Anyone familiar with the area know what the deal is?

• Like 1

yeah i noticed that weeks ago when i started out, i don't know what happened there but its such a big hole it seems a bit weird to me now that i know the game a bit better that someone would have went to all that trouble just to dig up the path ?

If a highway is changed in a destructive manner anyone seeing this can use /support and a GM will respond as they are available to check out the situation. They can usually identify the person that has done so and contact them in the future to discuss why they have done this. So there can be accountability for messing with highways if reported.

=Ayes=

You can work your way around it, but someone did a number on the highway there, right outside Esteron.  Not sure if GMs are approving, but I don't see "men at work" signs posted. 

Anyone familiar with the area know what the deal is?

If there isn't a sign you can be pretty darn sure there is NOT GM approval.

Just curious if anything was resolved on this? I was just down that way exploring, so can't just swing by to see vere easily.