Sign in to follow this  
Horsch

instead of selling coins on that http://www.playerauctions.com/

how about instead of selling coins, that are over priced like there currently is, since players sell it already, and much cheaper too!

sell things that aren't buyable...

1. like character renames... it should be possible, since all items owned by that player is linked to a player ID, right? so just renaming the character is possible to not cause any problems.

do it like a promotional thing once every 6 months and like, 25 renames max offered on the website.

2. like character sex changes... that should def be possible, do a random body style, change the sex, and provide a mirror to the player as the purchasable item.

same as character renames, promotional thing. once every 6 months yadda yadda yadda.

3. maybe some different colored item sets, that provide no armor reduction, but can be used in that item slot that are like, designer clothes for royalty or something.

pve players would enjoy this alot i bet.

4. more suggestions besides coins here....

• Like 2

The coins that exists in the game currently were purchased by players from the web sight.

And if everyone had to buy from players, they could jack the price up even more

Edited by Hoppy

The coins that exists in the game currently were purchased by players from the web sight.

• Like 2

renames would be cool.

I have zero care for pvp nerdtracking. Deed changing was incredibly overdue, name changing should happen asap.

• Like 1

how about instead of selling coins, that are over priced like there currently is, since players sell it already, and much cheaper too!

sell things that aren't buyable...

1. like character renames... it should be possible, since all items owned by that player is linked to a player ID, right? so just renaming the character is possible to not cause any problems.

do it like a promotional thing once every 6 months and like, 25 renames max offered on the website.

2. like character sex changes... that should def be possible, do a random body style, change the sex, and provide a mirror to the player as the purchasable item.

same as character renames, promotional thing. once every 6 months yadda yadda yadda.

3. maybe some different colored item sets, that provide no armor reduction, but can be used in that item slot that are like, designer clothes for royalty or something.

pve players would enjoy this alot i bet.

4. more suggestions besides coins here....

• Like 1

I can only agree to sex changes, as for the designer stuff I thought that is down the line to be added later, I mean we do have a cape slot..

• Like 1

O how I wish for a new name, O how I wish to be born again ... :P

Renames would have to be publicly listed. +1

for as much animosity and exploration people wish for in this game, they sure dont want players changing their name so they can keep track of them....

I'm all for name changes. its in the same category as no gps in this game. 

Why is your topic referring to player auctions, these things should be craft-able in game by players not sold on a 3rd party site.

At the very least id like to see the wurm online shop take advantage of this market with out a 3rd party and associated expenses of the players wallets to an unknown individual.

i agree. wurm online shop should offer these things in its own shop.

Pls no renames... its hard enough to keep track already 

you shouldn't be keeping track of players names. it should be animosity like navigation in wurm is.

w.e

i want a name change. haha

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/animosity?s=ts

I too have feelings of animosity towards name changes

*Edit: Actually I have feelings of animosity towards the sexism in wurm also. I don't think sex changes are needed but things certainly need to be fair, this nonsense about different spells for different sex toons is ridiculous.

So I vote no name changes and no sex changes but fix things to make them fair at least

• Like 4

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/animosity?s=ts

I too have feelings of animosity towards name changes

*Edit: Actually I have feelings of animosity towards the sexism in wurm also. I don't think sex changes are needed but things certainly need to be fair, this nonsense about different spells for different sex toons is ridiculous.

So I vote no name changes and no sex changes but fix things to make them fair at least

Edited by Horsch