Sign in to follow this  
FireRider

Xanadu - Golden Maple View

We here at Golden Maple View (GMV) are looking for new players who either want to learn the game or just want to have some good old fun.

I'm Fireriders ingame, i am a carpenter and boat builder and i've been in wurm for quite a long time so i can help you learn the game.

We don't have any skill or job requirements however it would be nice to get a leather worker or blacksmith.

You can leave at any point but if you do please remove your house or give me ownership.

The deed currently has:

• Blacksmith
  • Kitchen
  • Tailors
  • Woodworks
  • 1000 tile farm
  • 190 tile pen for animal breeding
  • Easy access to: Water, Tar, clay, Moss, Peat and Most ores.

Rules:

1. Always respect others.
  2. Don't take what isn't yours unless given permission
  3. Have fun.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

PL3QKOU.jpg

y9LKzxy.jpg

yfqGF4c.jpg

Cg4c9qg.jpg

7LElw9y.jpg

9VJjtpd.jpg

Edited by FireRider
  • Like 1

Ron brought me here and I'm interested in joining. : )

• Like 1

Ron brought me here and I'm interested in joining. : )

whats your ingame name and when will you be online?

I'm brand new to Wurm online, I've been playing for a few days with some understanding of the mechanics. I've played many mmo's before this one and it seems to be the only "good" one left in my opinion haha. But, you've got my attention. I joined on Xanadu I'd be interested in joining the Golden Maple View! :3

That is if you guys don't mind showing me some of the tricks of the trade? Please lol

I'm brand new to Wurm online, I've been playing for a few days with some understanding of the mechanics. I've played many mmo's before this one and it seems to be the only "good" one left in my opinion haha. But, you've got my attention. I joined on Xanadu I'd be interested in joining the Golden Maple View! :3

That is if you guys don't mind showing me some of the tricks of the trade? Please lol

You are more then welcome to join, is your ingame name the same as your forum name?

You are more then welcome to join, is your ingame name the same as your forum name?

Yes, my forum name is the same as my IG name.

Timezone: UTC -8 

I play about 56-70 hours a week. 

From 5PM-9PM week days

and 9AM to around 3PM *Break* 6PM-9PM or later on weekends depending on how things are going. 

Edited by MrVendetta

I have played Wurm for about 2 months but left to do RL things, and would love to get back into it again been looking for settlement to join as the last time I played I went alone with only my friend to help but was a major Noobfail (Total got owned by Mob's). I will be starting a new F2P character soon will get member ship when I can afford,  I would like to become a Blacksmith/Miner and will force friend to play again maybe get him to be a Tanner if still needed.

I have played Wurm for about 2 months but left to do RL things, and would love to get back into it again been looking for settlement to join as the last time I played I went alone with only my friend to help but was a major Noobfail (Total got owned by Mob's). I will be starting a new F2P character soon will get member ship when I can afford,  I would like to become a Blacksmith/Miner and will force friend to play again maybe get him to be a Tanner if still needed.

Sounds great, msg me ingame next time your on and ill send an invite!

Hey,

i have recently joined and was looking for a village to join, i would very much like it if i could join your village you are what im looking for in the game.

I look forward to hearing from you

also my forum name is my ingame name too except the F in fightmaster is lower case

Tau

Edited by TauFightmaster

Hey I have played off and on for a bit, I started up again recently and my village seems to have died off. I would be interested in a new casual play place. I have been working on ship building and fishing so far. about 35 in each. Are people on fairly frequently?

Hey I have played off and on for a bit, I started up again recently and my village seems to have died off. I would be interested in a new casual play place. I have been working on ship building and fishing so far. about 35 in each. Are people on fairly frequently?

People are generaly on once a day,i however havent been on much the past few days, taking a break as im getting slightly burnt out but ill be back in a few days and i log on every 1-2 days to see how everything is doing.

I'd be really interested in joining. I have tried the game a few times, but every village I join has some incredibly controlling uh 'landlords' ? So I end up getting so frustrated with the drama I just leave the game for a while. I'm looking to try again, and gain a deeper understanding of the knowledge I do have. :D

The navigation of the game world still absolutely befuddles me, that one may take a while to figure out.

I'd be really interested in joining. I have tried the game a few times, but every village I join has some incredibly controlling uh 'landlords' ? So I end up getting so frustrated with the drama I just leave the game for a while. I'm looking to try again, and gain a deeper understanding of the knowledge I do have. :D

The navigation of the game world still absolutely befuddles me, that one may take a while to figure out.

your welcome to join, tell me when your next online via either a reply here, a pm here or a pm in-game and ill send the invite