Sign in to follow this  
Holeron

Disconnected by host

Hi, in the last 3 days it get disconnected by host repeatedly whit no apparent reason, then when try to reconnect i get the message that's impossible to reconnect to the ''new game server''....no idea why,  i play on Celebration server. Usually after 30-40 minutes of disconnections in which time the game is very lagy that stop and all work fine like before, smooth, no lag whit always 60 (limited) fps. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

I've had lots of failed attempt to login recently, I realised I was using 32bit Java on a 64bit machine, so converted to 64bit and since then, i've had no issues. Not sure if this is relevant for you, but it worked for me!

I have already 64 bit Java installed, and worked fine for the last 2 months, so i don't think is that a problem. Plus i play fine most of the time only sometime that start to by lagy and get lots of disconnections. I have no other programs that work on background when that happen so is strange.Thanks for trying to help.

Hetzner is Wurm's german host, we've been reporting for 6mo now that they like to throttle certain connections, lose packets, etc.

Thanks, didn't know that. I'm from Italy so not really far away from me.

#JustHetznerThings

I honestly think they randomly close connections on us here to make room for traffic spikes for other customers. 

• Like 1