Sign in to follow this  
Laamatynnyri

Night sky Galaxies

Hello,

So this might have been here already by someone else but I thought that it would be so nice and cool to have a milky way kind of galaxy view on the night sky. The night sky isn't alot of entertainment anyway as it's many layers of colors and few white spots. I guess that not many needs this feature but I like to look at wurm nature, and I don't know would it be such a big loss to put one .png photo on the atmosphere ;).

• Like 3

More moons would be unrealistic, 3 is already a lot. Planets could be added though as distant white dots that move a bit quicker while a galaxy background would be a good addition (Wurm is medieval with minimal light pollution on our remote islands, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to see the Wurmy Way from anywhere once it's night time.)

• Like 1

Galaxy is not always visible as a dense star section in the night sky. Sol-lar system resides in a spherical galaxy and is right at the center of it, so you see uniform distribution of stars all around the axis. 

Edited by Sizzle
  • Like 1

I often wondered if the stars were always the same in the sky.

Me too, but never had 24 hours to spend and make a timelapse to see, 53 min was enough for me :D

Be cool to be able to use spyglass to see various constellations too? +1

• Like 1