Sign in to follow this  
PokeMoney

How to be an Successful Honorable Scavenger

Rule #1 for looting) if it ain't bolted down, or on the physical deed, grab it, even if useless. Rule#2) don't care if people get angry.

This is a guideline on how to be an Successful Honorable Scavenger! All learned through personal experience

Decay: If the place is decayed or decaying, it is a safe bet that the person has abandoned the game and/or died.

Bragging: Do NOT brag about your sucessful find, it will earn you a KOS in most cases.

Stash: Always have a stash somewhere so in the event of death, you will have less of a chance of losing the valuables.

Association: Do not associate your self with any serial Looters.

Mapping: Do not map out decaying deeds, as it is dishonorable

Local: If there are people near by, do not loot.

Unlocked: If a cart is unlocked, it is free to open, but would not be advised to drag.

Creatures: Always butcher your creatures. Waste not, Want not

Keep Questions to The Question Board: People will take it out of context, and try to gang up on you with it.

~More may come as I see fit~

1. No, it just makes people hate you. Which can seem like a good enough reason to KoS anyone, but I don't think many people will be arsed because many people see items and resources acquired from dead/decayed deeds as fair game ,if you cannot secure your items, your loss. There is a bit of moral to it, as I personally only seek out deeds that have been disbanded as I find it wrong to prey on individuals who're new and haven't learned yet, aswell as players who are currently active. Only seek out the inactive deeds, not the active. That's my black and white.

2. Your body doesn't decay for 48 hours off deed on PvE servers, running back to both your body and your chest makes no difference as you'd be transporting the loot anyways, unless it's too much for your character to hold, so you keep it all in a secure container to pick up later.

3. The hell is a serial looter, some negative stigma you've now been applying to players who actively loot? Welcome to PvE, many players, including myself, see it as an aspect of the game, many others don't see anything wrong with it.

4. Dishonorable to who and what? Sorry, but I don't see how this applies to any moral standing of looting/scavenging.

Edited by Huntar

Genocide what server are you on now homie

bb i'm deli born home and tru, where i belong

but im bored with game and playing other things, pm me girl

Edited by Huntar

Im going to come over and hang out one of these days. Also i joined JK so we can gossip