Sign in to follow this  
korbenmart

Buried fossils?

I've been digging a plot for my home, and I've been thinking, there could be some archeology in the shovel skill? Like ancient dragon bones, or demon bones, or maybe some bones from ancient species that were around in the wurm world long ago. To me that could be an awesome way to make digging less boring, and more fun. Rare dirt is really the only thing awesome I've found lol I'm a noob though, and someone could reply, and tell me all these things I could find XD.

• Like 1

Already added "supposedly".

You have a chance to get a rare bone from digging.

Edit: Emeralds too

Edited by Tuanta

Does anyone know if rare bones drop from leveling or just plain old digging? I've done a fair amount of leveling and no dice.

From what I've heard via rumors. Leveling does not offer a chance, only dig action itself

• Like 1

Just for the record. Dredging works for emeralds. So may work for bones too.

• Like 2

I gotten quite a few emeralds from digging, and lots of rare dirt.  At this point I think that "rare" bone would be better described as the non-existent bone.

• Like 1

yeah pretty sure the rare bone thing is bugged. Someone would have made a post about it if they found one :P

• Like 1

So far, I've gotten anywhere between a dozen and 2 dozen emeralds.... haven't seen a bone yet.

I don't think they exist... and if they do, you have more of a chance obtaining a rare bone from a unique kill.

yeah pretty sure the rare bone thing is bugged. Someone would have made a post about it if they found one :P

On JKH we've found 2

Rare bone discoveries = Bone of contention.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I've only seen/heard of 1 Rare Bone drop and it didn't occur during any form of dig action! It dropped off the Green Dragon Hatchling on BLH. 

I of course did not win the roll haha! I think I rolled like a 23 or something xD...