Sign in to follow this  
MsInformative

Belltowers ring when settlement alarm is raised.

If there is a bell tower on deed it rings along with all the gates being locked down. If you find it annoying, why did you let one be made?

Edited by MsInformative
  • Like 9

i like it. i don't think they would be able to create the deed alarm to be able to do that though.

Hmm could be interesting if you would be able to toggle it as a deed alarm at either the bell or the deed preferences as mayor.   That way you can turn off the ringing if it gets annoying.  

Not only a nice ambiance but also a good step for possibly replacing local.

heh, as much as I like the idea of removing local, I much rather enjoy the fact that my enemies know their impending doom is near

but yeah its a neat idea. aslong as it is toggleable

Edited by JukimoV2

+1 this would be cool, except when you have a mob stuck in collapsed tunnel  :P

• Like 1

-1 there are already enough irritating ambient sounds

I can't imagine how you cope with real life ambiance. :o

+1

I like it. Some of us would never install them until / unless we quit raising "potentially dangerous creature", but that would be a decision a mayor has the power to make :)

Maybe (yeah, I know the coding could be a bear) a quick check for agros could be made and compared to known penned locations before sounding a false alarm. Let the dreaming begin...

+1 Love the idea, even though it will drive my real life cats a bit wonky.  Anytime someone in the village rings our church bell they both come running to the computer screen.   :lol:

+1 if can be toggled. Hearing a bell ringing every 5 minutes seems quite annoying.

Hmm could be interesting if you would be able to toggle it as a deed alarm at either the bell or the deed preferences as mayor.   That way you can turn off the ringing if it gets annoying.  

Yep, it would be cool until a spider invasion... haha I have had those before. +1 with an option to mute Quasimodo.