Sign in to follow this  
Uisge_Beatha

Name and Blame...Silvirwolfe

Given the recent explanation given by Enki on the "Name and Blame" non-policy, and considering the spirit of the season, I feel its my duty to bring Silvirwolfe's name into the discussion regarding thievery, griefing, and killing. 

Thievery : Though I have to admit this began a dozen years ago(just a few before Wurm), Silvir has been consistently stealing bit by bit more of my heart on a daily basis.  Just when I think she's got it all, wham, she sneaks in and snitches yet another piece of it.  I'm sure there will be the usual calls of "deed it or lose it" and such, but I just had to put the warning out there.

Griefing : It's difficult to put to words the grief caused each time I have to leave for work(or errands, or any other reason) without Silvir coming along with me.

Killing : It goes without discussion how much it kills me when I fail to get the opportunity to talk to Silvir while on my commute home from work.  As well as the pain and torture of being away from her.

I felt that I needed to let the Wurm community know of Silvir's transgressions, and I also offer myself as martyr to endure such transgressions as long as Silvir chooses to log into my world.  I would hate for someone else to have to suffer through such treatment.

Uisge Beatha

• Like 30

i dont think we need more of this sort of topics sorry...  enki will close it soon anyway

What a beautiful sentiment from one half of a beautiful couple.  

There is no LOVE THIS button, so I'll make my own:     :wub:

• Like 10

I don't get you sorry.

i dont think we need more of this sort of topics sorry...  enki will close it soon anyway

Um okay, did you actually read it? Open your eyes to the actual purpose of this post.

Very nice by the way Uisge. :)

Edited by shuego
  • Like 4

Sounds serious. Maybe try /support ingame, but i wouldnt get hopes up too high .

Kidding<3 silvir is a real beautiful person. Theres never enough of silvirs!

Pls dont grief me too ^^

• Like 2

What he fails to remember..... I deeded his heart and soul long ago. I hold the settlement form and all writs. I will take what pieces of heart I want, whenever I wish and tuck them away into my special magic chest so they never decay!

Silly Uisge, isn't hard to see why I love you so. :wub:

• Like 13

I think a 30 day ban is called for here.....

.....so you can both just get a damn room.

• Like 9

Something romantic I havent read any more. You two are just wonderful people. I'm glad that you exist in wurn

:D

• Like 2

Awesome and delivered with humor.  I give it 3.5 Fantastic stars.  :wub: :wub: :wub::D

• Like 1

I came in here wondering who could possibly have a problem with Silvirwolfe.

+1 very cute and funny read.

• Like 2

Indeed, has to be one of the sweetest posts I've read in a while.

He is sure a keeper Silvir! ;)

• Like 1

what a very nice message written on a fantastic papyrus sheet... did the spirit really send it to silver? i doubt they accepted the 1i mailing fee..goodluck to you two love birds... :wub: :wub: :wub:

P.S.

Just realized my mentor is a female!!! :ph34r:

• Like 1