Sign in to follow this  
Holeron

Friends list from Epic on Freedom server and more.

Hi i was playing on both Epic but mostly on Freedom, so from time to time i utilize the portal to change servers. When the second round of Challenge server was up i was playing for 2 days there but whit another character. Back to Freedom server i saw that my usual friends list from server changed whit the one i have on Epic and that persisted even after several logins. I just suspect that was something to do whit the recent updates.  I continued to play then when i got to a old place where i was 2 years before, i tried to turn and Bulk Storage Bin and wasn't able to do it, but i can easily pull / push it. I made another BSB planted and i see that even planted this one i can rotate and pull / push when is supposed to only rotate them once planted. That happened on Celebration server on the c 20 in game map inside a mine. Thanks.

Hi,

Your friends list transfers between freedom and epic, so you can always keep track of friends on both clusters.

As for the pushing/pulling, that is normal for a planted bsb that you dont own, as you yourself figured out, a bsb planted by you operates normally.

I hope that helps

I crafted and planted the BSB myself the new one and the old one,...and for the friends list is totally different the one from epic that those i have usually on Freedom. I don't have anymore any friends from Freedom on my list now, only an alt that i have and got whit him on Epic too.