Sign in to follow this  
Edrid

Green Dragon

Green Dragon is ready for slaughter on Release.

auction_timer_E1424035925.gif

Short timer for the kill, I know, but hopefully better than waiting an entire week.

Deed: "Not Pepo's Deed"

If arriving by water, feel free to park at Home Docks Inc.   or at Fort Huntsman Docks.

The dragon is not far, but I believe out of local range from the water.

Loot: Anyone participating will be entitled to a chance to win whatever loot is available.

Should go without saying, but no alt rolls.

Hoping for a quick and clean kill, and hope to see you there.

EDIT: 

If you are able to, Please send me a list of your main and alts if you know you will attend. This will help to speed up any loot rolls.

Edited by Edrid

Kill it with fire! wait wut... im there

Edited by BibiWaffles

hrmm... I guess I am kinda close so I will be there to cheer you on!

Wilca will be there to fight, Little will be available as Fo battery.

I'll hopefully be there.  If so, I'll have Thingy along if anyone needs a mag link.

Should be able to make that as a fighter but won't know until a few hours before, rather busy schedule atm.

would of gone, had planed on it have 9 horses and 6 bison and made 2 carts set up near raid site but being helpful this time was no good, since I was begged for location and was telling people ot wait for this forum post, and hang out near the west the founder think I was stealing his mojo lmao ah well. so no going to raid but I did leave carts unlocked and the horse pens are open bison are in mine near I-8  @ an abandoned deed. good luck. next time I catch wind of a pinned dragon and try to prepare and be helpful. ill just not do it.

would of gone, had planed on it have 9 horses and 6 bison and made 2 carts set up near raid site but being helpful this time was no good, since I was begged for location and was telling people ot wait for this forum post, and hang out near the west the founder think I was stealing his mojo lmao ah well. so no going to raid but I did leave carts unlocked and the horse pens are open bison are in mine near I-8  @ an abandoned deed. good luck. next time I catch wind of a pinned dragon and try to prepare and be helpful. ill just not do it.

• Like 1

I though Bibi pinned it and I talked to him  about setting pens up he or she gave me the location on to do so

finding animals for people ect..  no  big deal. you was not online so get over it.  wasn't doing my own thing just helping while I was waiting for you the  founder. kept location  secret for you tryed to limited all information. until this was posted did nothing wrong you over reacted is all no biggy just posting here  to let people know what a doogbag you are for people that were just trying to help.

Should be there: Necroedarkslayer (90fs+ main) Jaymie (80fs alt)

Edited by necroe

I though Bibi pinned it and I talked to him  about setting pens up he or she gave me the location on to do so

finding animals for people ect..  no  big deal. you was not online so get over it.  wasn't doing my own thing just helping while I was waiting for you the  founder. kept location  secret for you tryed to limited all information. until this was posted did nothing wrong you over reacted is all no biggy just posting here  to let people know what a doogbag you are for people that were just trying to help.

Dude- the dealio is that you went about it in your own way instead of waiting to contact the host. Had you have been patient there were people in our alliance that thought it was nice of you and a nice idea. There were people suggesting that we should let you do so-- but you went about it in the wrong manner and responded poorly to our host's response. 

So don't run around in circles pointing fingers- just accept that it didn't work out, stop griefing people by dumping craptons of bodies all over their deeds and threatening to dump dirt as well- please just be an adult about this and move on. Our alliance has even told you before you started griefing that if we were to have had another capture and host it that we would have loved to have you but this was reeeally off putting. 

With all of that said- cheers for your attempts, I'm sorry things happened in such a poor manner and good luck with future attempts with others, I think. 

• Like 3