Sign in to follow this  
Nathegar

Spriit Templars not attacking Valrei mobs

On Challenge, 3 guards just stood there, 2 tiles from a Drakespirit on deed, not attacking. Guard settings were correct, they attack aggressive mobs otherwise. Templars were attacking Velrei mobs as recently as 18:00 CET Friday, failed to do so in this case 14 hours later.

For 3 silver, I expect them to do their jobs so I don't eat skill loss repeatedly. Thank-you!

Edited by Nathegar

This intentional i believe. Only way to kill them is use guards from towers and call guards on them. Then attack it once the guards are taking most of the blows.

If it's intentional, it is an undocumented change from half a day prior. GM knew nothing about it.

Curiously right after posting this I lost connection, and cannot reconnect. Wurm just loves kicking you when you're down.

This intentional i believe. Only way to kill them is use guards from towers and call guards on them. Then attack it once the guards are taking most of the blows.

Valrei spawns that spawn without a kingdom have been buggy with deed guards for several years.  Are they spawning with a kingdom?

• Like 1

Valrei spawns that spawn without a kingdom have been buggy with deed guards for several years.  Are they spawning with a kingdom?

no