Sign in to follow this  
Araninke

Unicorn Proof!

Just some proof that there are indeed unicorns roaming the wilds of Xanadu. At least one anyways.

cRu4NB9.jpg?1

• Like 1

Quick, man!   Tame, care for, place it in a pen, put up walls around the pen, drop 1000 wheat on that tile, and groom the ###### out of it.

P.S.

Don't forget to deed that pen too.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

I'm nowhere near the level to be able to tame it. It must have known this, allowing me to walk right up to it.  ;)

I've killed 3 champ unicorns on Xan now and a 4th is eating the flowers on one of my deeds

I remember several years ago when the local areas around Green Dog on Deliverance were swarming with unicorns, of all colors too. People then were complaining (justifiably) of their overabundance, which was displacing many other types of spawns. So whenever I read of others commenting on the scarcity of unicorns now, I am taken back in remembrance to those times with a sigh of relief as to their current state of rarity.

Had to be there I guess to appreciate the difference of these more appropriate rare sightings of them, more suited to their mythical nature of elusiveness. They did give good fighting skill gains though when slaughtered by the hundreds as docile pests cluttering the lands. Champions of them did a lot of damage when fighting them too, even with high QL armoring equipped.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I also saw a Champion unicorn in the same general area a few months back. But it darted away, swift as the wind, at me just barely thinking of walking up to it! Unicorns used to come in different colors? Do they still?

Edited by Araninke

lol no need for proof iv killed around 20 of these already and even 2 champion ones. they enjoy the big open fields.

First day of xanadu I have found a grass steppe with about 100 unicorns on it. I could raise my fs from 74 to 75 in just one day. Was great fun and yes they exist since day one but almost gone. poor unicorns

Edited by Joey

Unicorns used to come in different colors? Do they still?

For a good while after Deliverance was opened Unicorns came in various bright colors according to their types (angry, etc). There were other mobs colored this way as well, so it wasn't unique to Unicorns. Then at some point I guess a few years ago now, these displayed colored variations were removed from all creatures. You will still see some of their varieties in their names though but maybe not in Unicorns now, not sure.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

The Unicorn population of Affliction decreased a lot! Use to see em commonly in one area even occasional Champion! 

It took me a while to find one of each gender to help increase the Unicorn population, Don't have your Unicorns Spay or Neutered =P

Epic shall once again have Unicorns!

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 2