Sign in to follow this  
Stormblade

Short Iron Gate to go with chain fences

Yes been suggested before, but this time i drew pics .. just kidding, did a lil crude photo shopping to give a perspective on how they could work and look with a Short Iron Gate to go with chain fences.

Original Gate 

wIv1fVK.jpg

Shortened Iron Gate

yRLhnBV.jpg

• Like 11

I think this should be just a new fence low iron fence or somthing then use the chain with a big padlock on it for the chain gate. (either way +1)

• Like 2

+1 for something that opens, and that goes well with the chain fences - not sure if I am sold on the current iron gate design they got, but shrunk down it sure beats current options :)

• Like 2

side note, your PS skills > my PS skills. Mine are more like mspaint skills flailing.

A gate for the iron chain fencing would be great. I envision it as visually the same design, with maybe a heavy padlock in the center that would fall to the ground (the whole iron chain) when opening, as the animation.

=Ayes=

• Like 3

I'd rather the chain fence was raised than a shorter gate. Then it wouldn't clip in to floors etc. too, or look like we should be able to walk straight over it.

• Like 7

I'd rather the chain fence was raised than a shorter gate. Then it wouldn't clip in to floors etc. too, or look like we should be able to walk straight over it.

Yeah those short chain fences I would never make lol.

Agreed, raising of the iron chain a bit should be the priority in this situation. Otherwise I like how it currently looks with the normal iron gate. But would prefer a gate to match, with a padlock like others have suggested.

• Like 1

Would still like a shorter gate to be even or close to the height of the chain fences instead of seeing and uneven type road of gate + fences.

• Like 1

A gate for the iron chain fencing would be great. I envision it as visually the same design, with maybe a heavy padlock in the center that would fall to the ground (the whole iron chain) when opening, as the animation.

=Ayes=

This ! Please!

• Like 1

+1 for the shorter iron fence gate

~ and ~

For the higher chain link gate idea, w/ the hanging padlock.

~ and ~

For the chain gate that matches the height of the current chain fencing.

Variety 🙂 

• Like 2

I agree tickster, necro'ing my old post and the other one, just shows how's there's a renewed intrest in having shorted iron and chain gates.

I would like to see these posts merged as well, and as the original poster would agree to it.

• Like 1