Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Wiki Issue?

Posting this here incase I'm not alone. Seems that I am "missing" several options for the Wiki, and yes, I am in fact logged in. I can't specify which ones, but it defiantly looks as if there is less in my view than normal. See below picture.

K40Yc3m.png

Am I crazy, or??

No, you're perfectly fine... someone dial 911 asap!

Im reporting this to the nearest forum moderator for trolling the tech staff. Complete lack of content to even suffice a "is this broke?"

Okay joking aside,

What do you think is missing? My wiki view is different because I use a different theme. Have you tried to swap themes?

Above the "tools" I could've sworn there were more options than the four there are there.

Posting this here incase I'm not alone. Seems that I am "missing" several options for the Wiki, and yes, I am in fact logged in. I can't specify which ones, but it defiantly looks as if there is less in my view than normal. See below picture.

K40Yc3m.png

Am I crazy, or??

I have this same issue, if I refresh the page I get a slightly different layout, and sometimes the list looks just -- rearranged.

wiki_menu.PNG

I don't even have a wiki account but it changes between what you have, what I have, and I think maybe even a third arrangement. Try refreshing the page 5-10 times and see if it changes at all for you. But it DOES change for me between subtle layout differences.

** You'll notice I have the PLAY/REGISTER plus  "Community Portal/Current Events" etc that you can sense are missing in yours.

I sometimes get the short list also.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Intresting, I was the last one to edit the sidebar.  It does seem "Tools:" is not rendering correctly. Someone needs to clear the cache.

I purged the mainpage and sidebar, don't know if it helped?

Edited by Paradox

Intresting, I was the last one to edit the sidebar.  It does seem "Tools:" is not rendering correctly. Someone needs to clear the cache.

I purged the mainpage and sidebar, don't know if it helped?

Probably something to do with the CDN.  Some people get the 'live' Wiki and some get their geographically local cached one depending on which direction the wind is blowing.

The CDN versions are causing short-term issues with uploading replacement images and in-game wiki text.  Happy to chat about what I've found, pm me (Marni) in IRC if you like.

Edited by bwg

Well, on that note it has turned back to normal for me on its own. Just the oddest thing, and I knew I wasn't crazy! Thank you all.

, and I knew I wasn't crazy!

Well I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions ;)

• Like 1