Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Slept in Bed

Rather than clicking on a bed to see if someone is sleeping in it, how about a graphic that shows the bed is in use?

• Like 2

*makes thread saying close challenge until bugs are fixed*

*Makes suggestion that benefits the lazy. provides no real benefit to 95%+ of the population*

Mk. Anyways -1 doesnt need to be done, at all anytime soon, more important things need doing

Edited by akaedis
  • Like 1

*makes thread saying close challenge until bugs are fixed*

*Makes suggestion that benefits the lazy. provides no real benefit to 95%+ of the population*

Mk. Anyways -1 doesnt need to be done, at all anytime soon, more important things need doing

I use the suggestions section for suggestions.  If I think of something that could be an improvement over what is currently in game, I post it here.  I do try to leave politics out of this section.  My hope is that some day, when bugs are fixed, Devs will consider adding some of the excellent suggestions that the players have posted here.

I'm not going to preface every post here with "when bug are fixed...".  I think that is just a given.

think it'd be a cool idea.

+1

( um what if we sleep commando? just kidding )

ok then

+1

I always spoon with a large maul. It's just something I do.

-1 too realistic

"Too realistic"? You're the one fighting for the game to be more realistic in the thread about rain slowing you down...and you're saying that something like having a body in a bed to show it's being used is "too realistic"? Your logic astounds me...lol

Anyway I +1

Edited by Valion