Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Combat, Teleporting, and Carts

I cannot fight from a cart. Even if I am inside the mob, it's too far away. If I get off the cart, however, I am teleporting and cannot perform any actions. I just stand there getting the tar beaten out of me and can do nothing back. I manage to get back onto the cart and can no longer attack.

Also, I can kill a swarm of crocs (when I am not teleporting) back to back to back and get scratches. A bear comes along and I'm being owned. Killed a troll without being so much as shaken but a spider put me in a hurt locker. Something is seriously broken.

+1 to fixing the teleporting bug.  Was also thrown to the fifth storey in our house from the back of the cart earlier, relogged on the ground floor inside a forge (waaaay away from the cart).  This is annoying and can cause injuries and death.  PLEASE FIX ASAP.  Thanks.

+1 to fixing the teleporting bug.  Was also thrown to the fifth storey in our house from the back of the cart earlier, relogged on the ground floor inside a forge (waaaay away from the cart).  This is annoying and can cause injuries and death.  PLEASE FIX ASAP.  Thanks.

Sounds like the infamous location distortion bug is still rearing it's ugly head, even after 4 years :(

i have a variation of this. it will let me target a mob as a passenger on a cart but wont let me swing at it no matter how close i am. as soon as i disembark and re-embark its fine again. also this happens sporadically.

Happened on Deli recently - a friend teleported above the roof of a tall building just by getting out of a cart, and was stuck there for an hour until a GM could come and get him down. Nothing we tried would let him off.

• Like 1