Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Magranon priest rehaul

nice fake info bro. Go scam someone else

Recording will be up in a minute

50 body 40 soul strength 30 dmg thru 90 ql drake. Please learn to play and stop posting lies.

lol is this what it resorts to Jukimo? accusations of fake information. I was with proph when he tested it as it was my mag priest who casted. Out of this whole discussion it was brought up by you guys that 1. firepillar dispel is OP aka I don't know what I'm talking about because I didn't test it. and 2. frantic charge is useless, its not worth the favour for the few second buffs aka I don't know what I'm talking about because I didn't test it.

Now who do you think anyone's going to believe l0l

1 sentence per post new meta. Remember rolfs statement on slander and how it should not happen. Dont you think that its a bit rude to do that in rolfs own thread???

Edited by Melros

And all this learn to play, I can teach you mechanics, why do I deal with these plebs - m8 so far none of these are going your way. If you want I can help you learn mechanics but you'll require a few things like some effort, common sense and a bit more self control.

Edit: I'll take back my information, maybe my sub par mag priest just got better casts than your macho champion.

Edited by MetalDragon

It is not percentage based. Insta-killed a newbie alt (well, not insta because the worthless spell has a 30 second cast timer, but you know what I mean).  

50 body, 40 soul strength, 30 damage... shouldn't it be 20ql drake? 90 doesn't fit your pattern sir

were not, because now we have a new issue of being ninja changed, with out any patch notes. which is really getting annoying.

Tested on Emperorchong, as its not my account I won't list its skills, but it is a -very- good mag priest.

I smited the account Kix three times as my original test subject was not available.

Kix is a Champion of Fo with 55+ in all stats, including soul strength with no valrei items activated. Being a Champion of Fo is 60% damage reduction

Smite #1 - 27.89 Damage (48.83)

Smite #2 - 27.89 Damage (48.83)

Smite #3 - 27.89 Damage (48.83)

This implies its smiting me as if i have 60% of my full HP bar, and then dealing 60% of that damage.

Video of smiting Kix

&gt

I then tested it on Metaldragon, whose stats i will not list as it is not my account, but he can do so if he wishes, but he does not have champion or SOTG.

Smite #1 - 72.52 Damage

Smite #2 - 72.52 Damage

Smite #3 - 72.52 Damage

Video of smiting Metaldragon

&gt

BOTH VIDEOS ARE UPLOADING, this post will be edited as they are uploaded!

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

And if you guys don't think this is a possible thing? Believe it or not fire pillar use to be able to kill spiders in 1 shot back when the mobs were migrating to the NE and was doing rediculous % dmg's even eneough to kill players in 1 cast.

"lets blow all the whistles we can muster" - MR 2015

I casted smite 2 minutes ago on a player and it took him from 100% health to 40% health

Pedro 2015

Rolf can you make a statement about this whether this is the case or not?

470820806f.png

And if you guys don't think this is a possible thing? Believe it or not fire pillar use to be able to kill spiders in 1 shot back when the mobs were migrating to the NE and was doing rediculous % dmg's even eneough to kill players in 1 cast.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 10

It's not false tho.... It happened... Just because something was changed doesn't mean it couldn't have done it in the past.

Seriously how long have you folks played this game, because it appears that even after years you still don't know what game you are playing.

It's not false tho.... It ###### happened... Just because something was changed doesn't mean it couldn't have done it in the past.

Seriously how long have you folks played this game, because it appears that even after years you still don't know what game you are playing.

Edited by Propheteer

that says nothing whatsoever about the ninjapatch of pillar spells doing rediculous damage and being hotfixed?

Did you even read it?

infact the issue of pillar spells doing ridiculous damage was several months before that patch you speak of aswell....

Thats the cool thing about it. There was no ninja patch, and even if it was I dont think you have any credibility left in regards to testing game mechanics.

77f61b5de3.png

Unless Rolf is a genius in Quantum Mechanics I dont believe this game is as random as you think.

Edited by Melros

that says nothing whatsoever about the ninjapatch of pillar spells doing rediculous damage and being hotfixed?

Did you even read it?

Given you are wrong about Smite damage, pulling this pillar damage thing out of no where, and imagining dates and apparent ninja changes

Why are you still posting in this thread. You are like that kid who gets the rules wrong in a game like connect 4 then screams until everyone plays your wrong way

• Like 1