Sign in to follow this  
Kamie

unlimited people in one bed

Heya!

What happened:

Did tear down an old villagers house, was not used for nearly 2 years, the bed was on the second floor, dunno if that player did use that bed bevore his vanishing. So i started to use that bed.

What you expected to happen:

Did dual client with my main + priest, and ended up logging out my main and my priest in the same bed, did realize that the next day since both were in the same house when logging in.

I did test, drain both their sleep bonus, wrote down how much they have, the ammount after sleep, both received the same ammount of SB from using this bed.

When a char uses this bed, the message, that its spirit is using it, wont show at all.

Loading/Unloading didnt "debug" the bed.

Steps to reproduce: 

No idea.

It is located on Indy: Moonlight Marina, S18 at coast, in the Inn, the one bed with the sign "unlimited people can fit in".

What should i do? Just chop it up? Keep using it? Lock it up? :)

-Kamie

*edit: when using other beds, Kamie does use the beds and blocks them for other to use

**edit: it takes dmg when used like normal beds do, i didnt check if the dmg doubles if more than 1 person uses it

Edited by Kamie

Remember someone telling me that the bed is only "in use" if you need sleep bonus so this may be what happened if one had 5 hours of sleep bonus.

I have a bed someone gave me, that also allows for  more than one to sleep in  it, now all my toons have own beds but I felt it was odd.
Edit: the bed is rare.

Edited by Cecci

After 5hrs of sb is gained, one should be kicked out of the bed.