Sign in to follow this  
Kristel

herherher forgot to lock my wagon and POOF! everything is gone

Left my cart and horses unlocked in Puzzle Plaza like some kind of idiot.

I hope the opportunist who helped themselves to all that loot chokes on his own root!

Lock it or lose it children!

As well that I am quitting Wurm! to get on with real life, but the planned recipient of the silver from my trader will sadly not be getting any richer in support of their kingdom.

No regrets...! I find my stupidity and the theft amusing after so many toons and so much fun on Wurm! which is actually an improvement on where I was mentally.

Ah well, be good children! This station is going down now; my thanks to everyone who helped me and made Wurm! fun...

• Like 2

And of course... my apologies to all those people in KCHAT and GCHAT who I annoyed over the years... especially when driving toons while drinking ;)

It figures as soon as I enable pickup on PPM some like this happens... Ode to the day when you could trust your neighbor. 

• Like 1

As I said earlier in Kchat always sad to see that kind of things happening. A few bad apples can mess things up for a lot.

Good luck in that dangerous world called RL. ;)

It figures as soon as I enable pickup on PPM some ###### like this happens... Ode to the day when you could trust your neighbor. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Go onto someone's deed with the pickup setting turned off to others and try to take something out of a small or large cart there (wagon too). Can't be done. That the deed setting was switched for all to pickup on deed is what allowed this to happen, as well as the unlocked large cart of the OP. So yes, the no-pickup setting does prevent this.

One peculiar exception is that if the large cart is unlocked with hitched horses on someone's deed, then any premium player can mount the vehicle, drive off deed with it and remove all the contents, even if no-pickup is enabled but it is just that they can't remove the contents while it is on deed.

Also if pickup is enabled on deed then others can just drag carts off deed as well if they want. With no-pickup enabled others not deed members can't drag off any other peoples carts left there either.

=Ayes=

Ah, someone wrote (or said) someplace just this past week that unlocked carts CONTENTS were unprotected by deed pickup settings, so I somehow filed that into my mental database. Now to find a chisel and hammer and get that out  of my head again ...  this might hurt a little bit ....

• Like 1

I made it no pick-up because someone dragged a large cart full of items off that belonged to a friend. But with no pick-up someone trolled the mailbox, inadvertently or not. Price to pay being in a regularly visited area i guess lol

Wurm Online where (almost) everyone is a thief.

Edited by Joey

Take care Kristel, you are a fine fellow. Keep your stuff and accounts in case you come back.

Edited by Hashirama