Sign in to follow this  
SugarFoxx

Logging in, nothing, cant move through doors, right click open menus..

Hi guys, I'm back again with the same problem i had last time. The last time my only solution was to reformat my entire computer... don't wanna do that, I know theres gotta be a dang solution to this

I log in,(try number one) and it loads the health bar and food and water, as the newbie one. and I am standing on my paved tiles in the workshop of my deed but the world im in is only about 4 tiles wide and if i somehow can move, it drops me off a cliff into eternal darkness. 

I logged out, verified packs, logged back in, same.

I logged back in after a restart, same situation but this time it poofs me to a bigger area thats the same as before but gives me regular health bars, and i can see grass everywhere belonging to my deed.

I checked java, i had the correct versions, but i tried downloading the 32 bit version, which is not the correct one for my computer.

suddenly i log on and everythings fine for 20 seconds, i can talk, i can walk, i can move through doors and open menus, i run over to my hota to get a snack, and the whole thing freezes up again.

i became tired and uninstalled all wurm files. all java and reinstalled java and began to install wurm, i realized i have another laptop here with wurm on it, i jumped on and it worked on the new computer for about.. 1 minute or so, then it froze up just like the first computer/ i then realized i needed to update java, i updated java on this one and wurm worked fine for about 5 mins, java crashed and came back and ended up with the same exact issue as the first computer. over and over again...

can anyone help me? im going crazy here.

Try this when  you first start wurm,  On the right hand side click 'Pack Updates' check box on bottom Grahpics, Sound, and hit the 'Verify All Packs' see if that helps.

What computer specs do you have?

Make sure if your using intel that you dont have the GWSL or something like that (most likely completely different that that name) isnt on extension. If so disable it or enable it, it causes your game to crash.

I tried to verify the packs and it didnt help at all..

Try this when  you first start wurm,  On the right hand side click 'Pack Updates' check box on bottom Grahpics, Sound, and hit the 'Verify All Packs' see if that helps.

What computer specs do you have?

Make sure if your using intel that you dont have the GWSL or something like that (most likely completely different that that name) isnt on extension. If so disable it or enable it, it causes your game to crash.

its an hp pavillion, 64-bit, and i run windows 8.1 on it

Unistall java, restart, install java (i use the manual 64bit java download) and then run wurm from the website to reinstall the client.

I had this 2 times before and this fixed it for me.

Sometimes if you are having internet trouble it helps to restart your modem/router 

Unistall java, restart, install java (i use the manual 64bit java download) and then run wurm from the website to reinstall the client.

I had this 2 times before and this fixed it for me.

I tried this, wurm refused to download, so I was told to download the unstable version which is now doing the same thing... I'll try to redownload the regular wurm now....

Sometimes if you are having internet trouble it helps to restart your modem/router 

It has nothing to do with my internet, I have At&t u-verse

So, last night I downloaded the unstable version of wurm and it worked for 2 hours with about a smidge of lag here and there nothing bad, but today i cant even walk through a fence, so I've removed wurm and will now try to download it again. Someone has to have a solution to this.