Sign in to follow this  
silakka

Tattoos / Piercings

I think I suggested this over a year ago when customizable hairstyles/skin colors came out. People seemed to like this idea.

Personalizing your character more to suit yourself better / to match with others around you would kind of make it feel special.

Just like our special eyes / beards / hairstyles / noses which we can choose already.

Imagine your villagers all having the same tattoo on arm or whole kingdom having some mark to recognize each other.

0fd0b3267816d90621b9159c26fac813.jpg

P.S. Wouldn't hurt either to add more hairstyles and darker skin tones.

[pls dont debate the skin color here lol]

• Like 8

Dont even need the enchant. Ppl dont wanna find you knowing you got those :'D

• Like 3

Tattoos that every Village member could display would be pretty cool. The best place for them would be on the face so everyone could see them. The problem might be with the diversity needed to make each Village able to have their own unique one and then needing to list this as current and restricted in the database, similar to player names I guess. 

=Ayes=

Tattoos that every Village member could display would be pretty cool. The best place for them would be on the face so everyone could see them. The problem might be with the diversity needed to make each Village able to have their own unique one and then needing to list this as current and restricted in the database, similar to player names I guess. 

=Ayes=

Well, it'd be easy to distinguish my village at least. We'd be the ones without a big splotch on our faces. I don't like tattoos. Don't see the harm if others want them, but eh. More textures, more lag?

On the subject of tattoos, body paint especially blue from woad.

+1 so long as it is a skill and the failures are still tattoo'd with some sort of distortion applied hehe

Oo bodyart skill, maybe add hairstyles to it too. And then we would travel to professional tattooists or barbers XD

QL making the body paint last longer, and tattoos can be improved?