Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

PRICE CHECK: Sickle of Awakening (Adamantine Relic)

A good friend asked me to have this unique relic in Wurm appraised for him. It is not for sale by me, but I can relay offers to its owner.

Hidden by the Gods to reward explorers discovering the land of Celebration, this unique item can not be crafted by normal means and only one exists in the lands of Wurm. The Sickle of Awakening is an Adamantine sickle; turned rare by the bones of a dragon and enchanted by the high priests and priestesses of Vynora and Fo. Only the ultimate creators have the power to forge sickles out of moon metals, making this item truly an artifact.

sickle.png

A kind of small hand-held scythe with a crescent-moon formed blade. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.

Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [94]

Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [96]

Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [99]

Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [97]

It has the signature of its current owner, as the Gods of Wurm decided history should know him as the creator of it. He wishes to remain anonymous so I have not included it.

• Like 3

His life if he happens to live on a pvp server  ;)

Can it be imped?

Very nice unique collectors item though.

30s rare bone. i've never seen these before but jukimo says he has two. assuming that these could be made at once point before being disallowed, i assume there to be several more out there. rare bone is 30s, the fact that it is adamantine is worth 30s, and the fact that is a no longer makeable adamantine weapon that weighs .5kg and takes a small sliver of moonmetal to imp is worth.. a lot.

for something like this? you gotta give a general price range of what you are looking for, take offers, and wait. there is a good chance that at the moment you are selling the person who really wants it doesn't notice it or isn't ready to buy so you could end up missing the "proper" price. it is kind of improper to just have a price check.

the price is: however much people are willin to pay. that's how it works for this sort of thing. i wouldn't take less than 1g and i could see it going up to 2 maybe 1.5 to someone with really deep pockets. 1.5 seems like an audacious price to pay but people buy scale, y'know, and i see more scale sets than i see these.

you want a pricecheck? 1-2 gold. that's a pretty big range but you never know for this type of thing. i guess the reason why you never see these is because people don't sell moonmetal. probably more of these exist than there are scale sets but it is the first one i have ever heard of.. consideringthe fact that it is 0.5kg..? yeah, these were removed for a reason. it is something freedomers can buy and actually use not just for a fashion statement. xD

too much?

Edited by Rathbarg
  • Like 1

This one was spawned by Rolf when Celebration opened. Perhaps some others exist through bugs... but I don't think they have ever been creatable through normal means (unless for a very brief period of time). I've personally never seen one before.

before the price change i heard of people selling 90 cast deluxe supreme longswords for a gold.   consider it a fantastic item and take your time selling it.  i really like the WTS/WTB sections and this is the nicest thing i've seen in a while. this sort of thing makes me salivate.  i degress, i love my sickles.

90 cast deluxe supreme longswords are craftable.  you get the idea.  take offers, etc.  that 99ql supreme butchering knife below looks really nice but this is the most impressed i've been with an item in a long time.  in a really long time.  that fantastic pickaxe was impressive.  it doesn't have a price.  however much people are willin' to pay.  i gave you a good range, but take your time. you really never know.  priceless.

Why cant you make these anymore :C sickles need nerfing anyway....

sotg while you are at it.  the thought of everyone using sickles in pvp is annoying, and everyone should use them, but it is something that would give someone the edge over that ######.  don't nurf anything but if you do?  a 50% reduction is the same as a 100% boost, not a 50% boost.  maybe buff something else along with nurfing the sickle.  that's a different thread.

Edited by Rathbarg

rolf used to give out unique items for bug reports on game breaking stuff, so theres quite a few shiny unique things in game that probably shouldn't be

Nice weapon :)

Out of interest how did the owner get the sickle from Rolf? Found it? Random prize?

If only it were glimmer then it would be worth so much. Very nice unique weapon though.

If only it were glimmer then it would be worth so much. Very nice unique weapon though.

>_>

<_<

>_>

@_@

>_<

• Like 1

Glimmer would be a waste on a weapon with a 3s swing timer already as it cant speed it up any more...

Addy was the best choice.

• Like 1

[18:40:51] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Dagobert'.

I purchased it off the original owner in a public auction ages ago when Celebration first opened (you can still find the thread if you look). The signature was originally Rolf but was corrupted when we had that server wide inventory bug on Chaos.

*It will be seeing combat shortly on Chaos.

**Not actually for sale to anyone but MR.

***Please note that offers must be made in person.

Edited by Stormcrow