Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

WTS 5 speed 7 trait horses Xanadu Greymead - 1s each

I have too many horses, come lead them away (for a small fee) - YOU pick them up.  They are at Darq Shadow, on NW shore of the lake below Greymead.  Right on the road that traverses Xanadu from East to West coast.  There is shallow boat access from the NE ocean. Canals are on the community map.

The black and white are NOT for sale.  Only gold, brown and greys.

Please list the names you are claiming in posts on this thread - Thank You!!

DarqShadow5s7traitforsale_zpsa170f715.jp

Sold or claimed list:

Silverfancy - Gold

Edited by Wurmhole

Also happy to equip with saddle and shoes for a fair price.  Imped to 90 if needed.

Still so many horses...  If you want to make a deal for a batch of them, send me a PM.

j/k 17/18  Right at the intersection of those grid squares, on the water.  You will see 3 Hota statues down by the water and a Tar pit.  The road along the shore at my deed is a zig zag pattern.  Logging in now on Protunia.

depending on how many you need, I could meet you at the starter town near you.  Been meaning to take a trip down that way.

I hope you don't mind me sidetracking a little. When you breed from wild stock-no names, do the parents still matter or just when the parents have names?

I believe only named parents matter, as there is no way I know to track the parents otherwise.