Sign in to follow this  
Rohmar

LT weapons for sale.

[23:59:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. Thanks for buying Brutis!

[06:52:24] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. Thanks for buying Griphyth.

16. 70.00ql    LT 65  CoC 70    3 Silver COD to Oats please,

Oat and Zelbane. I will get your orders in the mail as soon as the servers come back up. Sorry for the delay.

[20:05:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Thanks for buying Oats and Zelbane!

Edited by Rohmar

[21:41:27] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Thanks for buying Caveman!

[11:24:39] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Thanks for buying Karthannar!

If you bump ONE long sword up to 70 LT and add Animal demise and CoC of at least 70. I'll pay 4.5 Silver. PM me please, thanks.

COD sickle 11.  70.10ql   LT 75     2.5 Silver    to Vectrius

[13:00:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.  Thanks for buying Vectrius!

[07:45:17] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.  Thanks for buying Talarias!