Sign in to follow this  
Jollibee

Green Dog Market Now Open

Hello everyone, I would to announce that the Green Dog Market is now open for the public and stalls are available for anyone who wants to set up shop there.  

Green Dog Market coords is 17x, 24y.  It is NE from Green Dog and is less than a 5 mins walk from it.  

gdm.jpg

wurm201502020449.jpg

wurm201502020449_1.jpg

I will be doing monthly checks on the merchants and if I detect any empty ones then I will be messaging the owner giving them 30 days to restock or be remove to open up stalls for the next guy.  

This is only phase one of my project, when I find the time I will start phase two which will be free inn for new players and public praying area of all the gods.

Please enjoy and any questions or problems please feel free to drop me a PM.

I would like to thank my alliance mates: Ladykare, Merlux, Knightmares, and Unknown for helping me with my project.  

special thanks to Shadowronin for giving me horses when I failed to feed my on site ones. 

• Like 12

Congrats, glad to see it finished. I would suggest selling items tailored to new players. I'm sure it will yield profits.

I'll have to pick up another contract soon.  Very happy to see this thing up and running, nicely done!

good job.
with your permission I will put a merchant
hopefully long life for the new market.
sorry for my English. Made in google traslate

Hails!

I may just drop a vendor more geared toward New Players --  I own the deed (Warmark's Ward) just to the North of the Market.  I was thinking that I needed to add a vendor by my INN to help new players with getting lower to mid QL (but better than Newbie) tools and such but would be happy to place it in the Market if that helps with traffic.

Great Job on the Market area -- I will be in touch

Warmark (formerly Warhaft - thus the Forum Name)

p.s. -- Warmark's Ward is "New Player Friendly" with Public Forge, Oven, and Loom... A Public Inn... Guard Tower within easy run of Inn... and Token to Sell To... Public Mine a short run away!  New Players are Welcome!

• Like 1

Yay looks like the market is slowly filling up, goods news for all.  Ill be cleaning up the place this weekend and setting up lawn to get clearer view of nearby mobs.  

I would like to note that there has been a saddle inside a mailbox for past few days making the mailbox unusable.

I suggest for more safety that  have at least a templar or a guard tower in the spot, or put gate fences however the problem with the trolls and anothers mobs could bash the walls anyways, so In my opinion would be great having gates and one templar or more.

At present is very dangerous for newbies or for veterans semi afk looking the merchants , I saw a troll almost in middle of the market, so I suppose was the one that Tpikol killed.

• Like 1

I suggest for more safety that  have at least a templar or a guard tower in the spot, or put gate fences however the problem with the trolls and anothers mobs could bash the walls anyways, so In my opinion would be great having gates and one templar or more.

At present is very dangerous for newbies or for veterans semi afk looking the merchants , I saw a troll almost in middle of the market, so I suppose was the one that Tpikol killed.

A good suggestion but a Guard Tower is across the road a ways just out of reach to respond to calls there, so another one can't be built. A Spirit Templar would be the best solution with also gates with no locks on them put 1 tile inside on deed tiles, so at least from inside the STemplar would be alerted to respond once aggros stepped on them.

Good to see some Merchants being placed there as well. I hope new your venture succeeds in opening a new Market so close to Green Dog. Looks good too with that fortress effect.

=Ayes=

I would like to note that there has been a saddle inside a mailbox for past few days making the mailbox unusable.

I have emptied out the mailbox so it is can be use again.  I dont know whos saddles that is.  

• Like 1

A good suggestion but a Guard Tower is across the road a ways just out of reach to respond to calls there, so another one can't be built. A Spirit Templar would be the best solution with also gates with no locks on them put 1 tile inside on deed tiles, so at least from inside the STemplar would be alerted to respond once aggros stepped on them.

Good to see some Merchants being placed there as well. I hope new your venture succeeds in opening a new Market so close to Green Dog. Looks good too with that fortress effect.

=Ayes=

Darn I was hoping that Guard tower down the road would be in range.  I will try see if I can build one just within range if that is even possible.  I will consider the hiring a templar is things get worse.  

Darn I was hoping that Guard tower down the road would be in range.  I will try see if I can build one just within range if that is even possible.  I will consider the hiring a templar is things get worse.  

Well if people run out your front entrance to The Corner building across the road they will just be within range of the Tower Guards at Lakeview Estate to respond but few will know about that I would think. The highway that runs along your front is just out of their range, from my experience.

Then there is the Guard Tower at Warhaft's place and another up the hill by the Public Mine that would also prevent building one in your vicinity, as well as Lakeview Estates GT. So at least some gates will prevent most aggros from entering your Market area to pester your visitors. I am sure you will figure something out. Looking good there.

=Ayes=

Happy to see this market open, it's been a while in the making.  Great close in access.  it looks smashingly nice. May you prosper!!!

Placed a merchant featuring reasonably priced enchanted tools.