DIRT ... unlimited amount ... 

low delivery cost:

Pristine & Release ... free

East Xanadu ... 10c

West Xanadu ... 20c

Deliverance ... 30c

other isles .... 40c

Edited by JirkaSoukup

Weekend is here ... and I would like to offer dirt again in any amount.

Together with dirt I can deliver 6 sleep powders and some of these rares:

Rares

ql

yarn wool

ore lead

clay

string of cloth

shaft

rock shard

tar

ore silver

ore silver

dirt

I'm not buying dirt.. This thread just baffled me.. Especially the delivery rates.. No offence sir.. but... Am I reading this right? 10s delivery? Are you serious? I'm no expert in anything concerning the wurm market but you might want to check out the other WTS/WTB threads out there first.. Anyway, good luck with the sales :)

I'm not buying dirt.. This thread just baffled me.. Especially the delivery rates.. No offence sir.. but... Am I reading this right? 10s delivery? Are you serious? I'm no expert in anything concerning the wurm market but you might want to check out the other WTS/WTB threads out there first.. Anyway, good luck with the sales :)

Where do you see this "10s delivery" fee? I see delivery costs but that was editted 6 minutes before you even posted anything. And those costs are cheaper than what i see from other delivery threads. Most delivery costs i see are 1s or higher. those prices(10c east xan, then going to 40c for deli etc] is pretty nice. And keep in mind this is xanadu too, thats a 6 hour boat ride across with the winds, From pristine to deli, In a knarr with 7 people + commander. 

Ahh, yea he changed it.. And what you said are true... 

well, the moment i've read his post.. the prices were still in "silver"... i posted my response after afking for a couple of minutes and at that time.. i did not know he already edited it.. i actually got into this thread when he posted this at freedom chat and i wondered why people were surprised..

• Like 1

Hello ... thanks to people from forum I realized I changed silver and copper ... and corrected ... :-)

My delivery cost is really cheap, I like sailing ... and I try to plan route to visit more customers in one journey as well. 

This game is really great ... 

• Like 1

Hello Lenny ... dirt on stock sold ... but after return I will continue in terraforming ... not catched you in game.