Sign in to follow this  
XxXForgottenXxX

In Game Lore

I've always liked the lore of this game, its very interesting and Well thought out, but, the lore is not fleshed out and I think there should be some hints at the lore like an actual holiday for Wilem Benth on the Starfall of Omens, and stories and such about the founding of certain deeds like The Shroud and Greendog

Edited by XxXForgottenXxX
  • Like 2

Personally, I find the real lore that's driven by development changes far more interesting than any fictional lore. Weave that real lore into some story telling and BAM!

You want to know how Greendog was found? Easy:

After the purge from the original war-torn homeservers, the population of the exiled kept growing and growing. leaving less land to stake claim for on the newly explored land of Independence Isle. A group of optimistic explorers then set off into the south ocean, in hopes to find unsettled land. After traveling a few (wurm) days, the first wave of explorers started making their way inland. Fighting off the abundant amount of hostile creatures that the land had to offer, the few strong that were able to withstand the pummeling assaults soon came to find themselves in a lowland area, tucked in between two ponds. The entire area was teeming with Greenish Dogs. It was then that the explorers decided to make this area the Isle's capitol, and named it Green Dog, in honor of the original occupants of such a beautiful land.