Sign in to follow this  
Lulu

Yellowfinger casts Rite of Spring.

lol twice.

Damn you Skren, Othobrithol.. oh i mean Rudie^^

eh? What'd I do? I haven't even logged in a week...

• Like 1

Othobrithol, Yellowfinger and Rudie are all owned by a guy named Skren

One of the detrimental effects of selling and buying accounts. Any previous players reputation can be tarnished from doing so but most leave never to return, so they have little concern. Then the new owner obtains all these skilled advantages that they have never earned through their own merits and negative consequences can be accomplished that otherwise time spent within the game may have discouraged. Not surprising really.

=Ayes=

Mah honor has been besmirched and tarnished like a steel lump left to decay outside a container. It will wither like an uncared-for venerable horsie until it collapses like an unsupported mine tile.

• Like 4

A strange anti social thing to do in a social game. I assume he does it for the outrage and gets off on it somehow, just ignore. 

Mah honor has been besmirched and tarnished like a steel lump left to decay outside a container. It will wither like an uncared-for venerable horsie until it collapses like an unsupported mine tile.

Nah, your comments within this forum reflect that you still maintain your sanity apart from your in game account just being a former shell of your occupancy within it. Probably one of the few outed exceptions to this repugnant possibility you have not so adroitly contemplated.

*I see dead men walking!*  (women's too!)

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Been obvious it is not you :)

Also what your siggy states.

A strange anti social thing to do in a social game. I assume he does it for the outrage and gets off on it somehow, just ignore. 

I'd rather enforce change to how the system functions.

Namely, force all of the caster's names to show up. This way we can properly mob justice the anonymous cowards.

It's kind of sad that Mob Justice is the only kind we can get in Freedom. Oh well, I guess it's better than being told to eat dirt like Sparta.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 2

Step One find where he live's...

Step two any that trade,sell or in same alliance as him is KOS.. on all severs (sorry but u know who is and u have chosen to be with him.)

Step 3 we all need drit and his back yard if good as spot as any to get it.

Dont forgot make mine shaft every other tile gota find that gold..

Step 3 we all need drit and his back yard if good as spot as any to get it.

Dont forgot make mine shaft every other tile gota find that gold..

This would be griefing and would get you banned.

Edited by Depends
  • Like 1

i was told long as u make one way in and out its not im just geting my drit  i choice that area becuz i can not see it from my house.

i seen people fill 1 deed canels never anything done owner told deed it or lose it no othere reason then to give that person a hard time. puting someone on kos could be griefing to u think about it? your hurting there game play locking off hole area for them to go

i was told long as u make one way in and out its not im just geting my drit  i choice that area becuz i can not see it from my house.

i seen people fill 1 deed canels never anything done owner told deed it or lose it no othere reason then to give that person a hard time. puting someone on kos could be griefing to u think about it? your hurting there game play locking off hole area for them to go

If you are altering an area near someone's house in a way that in any way could be considered griefing and are asked to stop but don't that is reportable.

KOS is completely different, you are paying for that land, it belongs to you. You have the right to keep others off if you wish (unless you plant over a highway)

• Like 1

so when i had noobs move into my area and i told them to stop building and tearing land up in my prim? the gm should of made them stop? then why was i told to deed it or lose it.... so like two dif rules here,,,

What im trying to point out are the rule's have no clear cut line in them there are allways work around.

Play Nice Or We Will Rip Your Heart Out (griefing)

Definition: Activities that are not constructive and with deliberate intent to do harm to others.

A ) You may not block access to deeds, merchants, or structures not belonging to you.

B ) You may not call guards to kill penned animals on deeds you are not a citizen of. (They ain't hurting you!)
C ) You may not steal deeds from the original mayor or residing citizens.

- resident citizens on democratic deeds may vote a new mayor for any reason.

D ) *under construction*

by them rules right there it dos not say i can not dig drit near them? or dos it say i can not make mines near them...

im stating the fact for this project  his back yard  is best spot to do it... fine line yes but there is no harm to them.. they may not like it but fact is

deed it or lose it...

What im trying to point out are the rule's have no clear cut line in them there are allways work around.

by them rules right there it dos not say i can not dig drit near them? or dos it say i can not make mines near them...

im stating the fact for this project  his back yard  is best spot to do it... fine line yes but there is no harm to them.. they may not like it but fact is

Definition: Activities that are not constructive and with deliberate intent to do harm to others.

Your scenario is obviously intended to do harm.

There is a big difference between "oh I need dirt let me dig over here" and "let me dig up all the sides of this deed and also open a mine every other tile, I am totally just doing this for dirt"

so when i had noobs move into my area and i told them to stop building and tearing land up in my prim? the gm should of made them stop? then why was i told to deed it or lose it.... so like two dif rules here,,,

No, that situation is not the same as what you are proposing.

Instead of plotting some useless retaliation that will ultimately come back and bite you, direct your energy towards getting a broken mechanic fixed as has been suggested in this and other threads on the subject.

there need to be something done but at what point do u say hell im done waiting and take it into your own hands

i know of 3 he has done this to and i think its 5 all togather

One person does something considered bad for the community then the community wants pitchforks and a deed to ruin, what a community.

One person does something considered bad for the community then the community wants pitchforks and a deed to ruin, what a ###### community.

One person does something considered bad for the community then the community wants pitchforks and a deed to ruin, what a ###### community.

There, I adjusted it for you =P