Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 5

Dam, No news of Portals yet. Really want to bring my main across so i don't need alts. 

-Still F2P i assume?

The new challenge round should be a lot of fun at the start. A shame I can't play this round!

• Like 1

forage.jpg

Foraging?

Looks more like they should have passed on that extra serving of fiber this morning.  "A little privacy please."  ;)

• Like 13

Bridges??

I will focus on some new topics today but rest assured it does not mean we forgot bridges.

Progress there is still good but nothing much new to talk about.

• Like 5

Hrm so will the starter deeds be located on the mountains?

Looking good overall, except Ill probably be majorly busy with work the first two weeks of Challenge.

Edited by Klaa

Hats, bling, new animations ..... we cannot see our toons, ... its just doesn't mean much really. 

Hats, bling, new animations ..... we cannot see our toons, ... its just doesn't mean much really.

Are you suggesting we need mirrors?

Seriously, that would be awesome. However, all the cool looking stuff is so you look cool to others. Isn't it the same in real life?

• Like 5

Foraging?

Looks more like they should have passed on that extra serving of fiber this morning.  "A little privacy please."  ;)

forage.jpgets

Finally a use for papyrus sheets.

• Like 14

I for one am glad that development, however gradual, is continuing on even minor aspects of the game.

• Like 1

Great news this time, more like this!!!

Love the way the new challenge map looks, though the bottom left side seems to have a mountain range fully fencing it off...not sure if that will become an advantage or disadvantage for that particular kingdom. I really like how most of the suggestions us challengers gave, seem to be getting implemented this time. HOTA battles for that precious loot shall be fun for sure!

Only one question though, when can I log on my challenge toon and get my phat lewt?

I'm about drooling over the toolbelt improvements!

Anything that makes it easier to scroll from one set to another gets a very big THANK YOU from me!

Also... sad I missed the dragon hunt. :(

Was tending to a little dragon of my own. And man, do those little whelplings ever need tending! :)

• Like 1

Are you suggesting we need mirrors?

Seriously, that would be awesome. However, all the cool looking stuff is so you look cool to others. Isn't it the same in real life?

Actually many dress good and look good just for themselves and for selfies

And still you can get a selfie ingame with a f2p alt...

Dam, No news of Portals yet. Really want to bring my main across so i don't need alts. 

-Still F2P i assume?

Yeah, no portals this round either.

They are a hassle to get right so we focused on having time to address the more gameplay oriented feedback and features.

And it will be free to play indeed ;)

• Like 2

Yeah, no portals this round either.

They are a hassle to get right so we focused on having time to address the more gameplay oriented feedback and features.

And it will be free to play indeed ;)

Use the same alts as last Challenge?

Sadly that there won't be any portals but well it makes a lot of fun so count me in for the next round.

Use the same alts as last Challenge?

Yeah, they will become available again with the next launch with any currency that was available on them as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, they will become available again with the next launch with any currency that was available on them as well.

He was referring to the alt abuse, not using the same accounts. He's not talking about a good thing, and it's not a Challenge only problem either. It's just more of an issue there because everyone has premium.

We all need to stop pretending we can't tell what is and isn't an alt. That's the only way this plague will ever end.

Hi Johan, could you see about a response to the communities outcry for more in depth patch notes and patch notes in general?

A large majority voted for more in depth patch notes and I feel it deserves a little attention..

Nope, McGarnicle, .. I want the option to of a different perspective, .. we should be able to choose how we see this world.  Just my opinion, though .. I am certain I am not alone in this.

If one counts the delays the game will start at February 12-13. February 14 is Valentine's Day. You really want to divorce people don't you ...

Still no word/eta on new boat models and animations. Just to remind you guys, this has been "worked on" for like a year or so. Hopefully along with these new player animations comes the long awaited sitting down animation for chairs, thrones and so on. I hope next time you will AT LEAST mention these things in the weekly update :)

• Like 2