Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

Call to Arms: Public Green Dragon Slaying

UPDATE:  The canal on the map (the one I drew below) does not work.  It has been confirmed by several people that it is only 10% finished.  Why this canal is on the map if it is not functional is beyond comprehension, but it makes this dragon exceedingly difficult to get to.

While I understand completely that several of you have already made the trek to get there, I want the community to know that I planned this event under a wrongful assumption that the aforementioned canal was public, fully functional, and available for sea-faring fighters to easily gain access to the event. 

As I mentioned in a post later in the thread (but did not update this one until now), I will not be attending the event personally, because I had to work on my day off last night, on short notice.  I am not canceling the event due to my own absence, I applaud the devoted Wurmians willing to make the journey to slay the dragon. 

Good luck with the fight!

-Wargasm

----------------------------------

The green dragon has been sighted, penned and is awaiting execution for the attempted murder of an un-named brick maker that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

When:  Saturday, January 31  at 3pm US Central Time  (see timer below)

Location:  Windameir, Xanadu  (J16).  Windameir is not on the map.

IbhuxkG.jpg

Note: Windameir is NOT easily accessible by land.  The only way to get there is through a cave canal to the west, so bring your sailboat/knarr/rowboat for this one.  BRING YOUR OWN HORSES.

auction_timer_E1422737545.gif

Loot Rules

All loot drops will be rolled on.  To be eligible to receive items from the kill, you must:

1.  Respond to this thread with your character name, no later than 3 hours before the event will start, to register.

2.  Show your mercenary title.  No sub-70 fighters allowed.

3.  Upon the dragon's death, the area history feed (ex.  "Wargasm has slain the venerable green dragon hatchling") will tell us who hit the dragon at least once.  If you didn't hit the dragon, no loot for you.

4.  In the event of a sorcery item drop, each charge (3) will be rolled for separately.

For any questions or concerns, PM Wargasm or Castile, in game or on the forums.

Edited by Wargasm
  • Like 7

Roysta will take part [Fighting >70, working on that 2h sword... Longsword >60 =) ]

Aspergerssyndrome FS > 73, 2h Large maul

Hypnoticpyro FS > 72, 2h Large maul

execution for the attempted murder of an un-named brick maker that was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lol.

Ill try to make it but no promises. 

I'll be there as well- Alkhadias 76FS

Edited by Alkhadias

Castile? Do you want a merc or a mag? And can I get a ride with you for whichever you want?

Zhanna will try to be there. 70fs  Huge axe

Thanks for the info.

Sorry - not going to make it 

Good luck to all!

Edited by Wraithenwalker

Theonis will be there Bright Eyed and Bushy tailed.  The player, who knows. 70FS.