Sign in to follow this  
Nicrolis

The Official Name and Fame thread.

Llawnroc - the craziest eremite on Affiction , i know him for a long time , nice player with full of  nice ideas and plans, his sword hit hard :)

Sulfurblade - Affiction architect , guy that made Yggdrasil a fortress and put huge work and time to build  tunnels and road on suthwest affiction

Rileys - his life motto is "ship happens" , best shipbuilder i met in Wurm , he build Yggdrasil with Sulfurblade , nice work

Biggibo - know him for long time , helpful player and loyal libila servant , he put alot of work to make HOTS strong

Paradox - CA on affiction , architect of EB , veteran of HOTS , friendly and helpful guy and good fighter

Lorenamontana - crazy skiller , green peace nightmare , he chopped more trees than exist on Epic server , he can kill you for fishing pole ;)

Saddamo -"poor farmer" , legend of an old affiction , well skilled guy and rly friendly , unfortunately he plays "minecrap" now , I hope he will back to Wurm

Edited by Atheas
  • Like 3

I'm bumping up an old thread because I want to call someone specific out for an amazing deed.

Most have heard that the MR forums were hacked, and subsequently someone got onto my account, stole everything of value and sold it so quickly that nothing could be done to recover it.

Enki found my most prized lost possession, my black drake armor, had been sold to someone (who had NO idea it was stolen). this person contacted me and after verifying it was my lost set, SENT IT BACK TO ME. I couldn't afford to pay him what he spent but he didn't ask for anything.

So, salute to my new hero, Smokesthebear (Snorlax on the forums). If you see him around Exodus, make sure to salute.

Also, if any of you purchased on November 26th a smc, supreme hatchet (maker - charabis), a rare hatchet with a very good imbue, an addy helm or glitter axe, enjoy the spoils of my losses and hope you get many years of good use out of them!

• Like 19

This thread is neat.

I'd like to thank Wynd for helping me build my first rower and giving me a place to stay when I was a HotS newb instead of just killing me.

I'd like to thank Reaping for stealing said first rower then offering to give it back which lead to my place in Dreadnaught Dynasty.

I'd like to thank separately, Armyskin, Awardis and Warrior for being the first people to kill me. I try to pay more attention now. Lol

I'd like to thank Ulviirala for giving me my first sail when I returned their rower I found lost at sea. That was a neat adventure.

I'd like to thank Rolandt for all the gear and advice. I'd still be far more newbie without ya.

I'd like to thank Issle and Hashirama for taking me on my first raid. Ya never forget that one. xP

Finally I'd like to thank all of Dreadnaught Dynasty for all the help and good times both past and to come.

Well there we go. That ended up longer than expected. Thanksgiving day in Wurm. Lol

(P.S. Almost forgot, thanks to Zakerak for all the free boat imps.)

• Like 4

kimico and shenzo- we wouldnt have horses, or really livestock at all if it werent for our early neighbors

odynn- just for generally being awesome and helpful

Delightfuldee- for saving my life once when i was so frustrated i had my first thought of quitting

noizhead and thorgot- dont know these guus that well, but when i see them rifting they are kind and helpful to any in need, and thorgot if you read this, its been too long since ive annoyed you, ill see you soon ;p

Also older peeps im having issues remembering all the names......

swiffa, telesto, quirki? Quirkl?- again, wouldnt really be anywhere without these guys they helped us way back when we were noobs...... like, a lot

Archaed- he once rode his horse some 2-300 tiles to come save one of us from bleeding out..... and also for all the game info through the years

zkovacs- for the conversions, and for being another kickass neighbor

• Like 1

Cndo - He is one of the coolest guys in wurm online, and should really get put on this list.

He also owns the greatest account in the game.

• Like 2

A shout-out to Yldrania for giving back so much to the community. Her selfless work for others shows the spirit of kindness is not gone from our world.

Goldfever - For going above and beyond what your responsibility as a seller should be. I have not forgotten your kindness.

Vernex - For saving my ass when that shark nearly tore my head off. You swam into the water and healed me at 3% health. I should have died then and there.

Wargasm - Even before you knew me you gave me more than I could expect from a stranger. Your friendship has been a corner Stone in my EVE career. Thank you for your wisdom.

Icerns - For letting me learn  to fight with you and showing me that even enemies can have honor. See you on the battlefield.

Stik - for putting up with me and being a formidable mentor. 

And last but not least, GM Astarte, for being there when I have needed you and providing such excellent customer support. You have gone above and beyond what your position requires. Thank you for the good times and your devotion to the game.

• Like 4

I find the lack of Duce and Oracle/Barakus mentions to be disturbing :(

• Like 5

First, I'd like to thank Kuja, who first introduced me to my allies.

Next I want to thanks the Lemosa Alliance, the nice people who took me in, helped me, taught me and gave me opportunity to work. I'd like to thank specially:

Billingsley, The Hellhorse Rider, The Madman, The guy who goes around killing stuff and lives in a huge golden castle...who provided me with a place to camp, some tools, my first plate armor and allowed me to work with him, learn stuff and grow;
Tsalib, The Master Shipbuilder, who allowed me to use his mine for my first projects, helped me in many ways and sold me my first ship (actually he would've give me for free, he's that kind, but I refused);
Phoenixus, The Kind, The Tailor, The Master Mason, The Master Chef, who showed me what true kindness feels like, taught me much, helped me in many ways and still helps. I actually have to convince her to accept the coin for the job. My deed's first guard tower, Phoenix Watch, is named after her who improved it for me so I could have enough guards to face the many dangers of northern Xan.
Diceusinfinitus, The Winemaker, who allowed me to camp and work by his deed, provided me tools, taught me a thing or two about sailing, allowed me to scavenge some old places with him (where I found very useful stuff!) and withstood the annoyance of two newbs sawing planks day and night for weeks, almost driving him mad with the constant noise. Such a nice guy, we used to chat a lot;
Gofs, who taught me about enchanting, repaired my stuff and provided my with my first enchanted tools and AOSP armor;
Tallios, The Entepreneur, a respectable businessman who helped me and shares my dream of a huge, centralized market for our alliance. I'm also pretty sure I owe him silver lol

I hope I can repay all the help I had by bringing new people into the alliance and helping them in any way I can.

The allies and this game's amazing community are the main reason I came to stay. I hope the dev's don't let this community die, and as the game grows older and older, I wonder what the future has in store. Eventually it'll need to be remade with a new engine.

Edited by Mosquete
  • Like 7

What a great thread!!

I've got to give my biggest shout out to Mavv / Baramor who brought me back from the dead when i returned (still a noob) after a year of not playing. He has been my constant companion and steadfast friend ever since, and I don't know what I'd do without him. He taught me how to dig, and gave me the encouragement to become the toon that I am today.

Next is Eyywa, who helped me start my first *successful* deed on Indy. I owe you a big one, buddy, as I may have not succeeded without you.

All the members of the N. Indy Alliance when I first joined will always be in my heart: Journeya, Seancarl (the original), Takaluah, Weirdojr, Melimazar, Asdf, and Pingpong (and his future mammoth). 

Over on Deli, I sold Theunknown some sleep powders, which lead to him taking me in on his crazy adventures and even let me stay a while. 

Reaping was the one who really taught me how to fight, and ended up taking me on a whirlwind trip to chaos, to which I will definitely return as a stronger player.

Nineol  for being super kind to me, and Fairyshine, the kindest and most sweet alliance leader ever, for taking me in on Release when I was but a lone toon in a strange land.

Saintdouglas, for being my pet noob, and within weeks, out-skilling me in every aspect (and for making me giggle a lot too).

And lastly Arsenic (of 2013), for introducing me to Wurm in the first place. 

Thank you to everyone who I have met, and who I will meet in this amazing game. My life is better for it :)

Edited by belacane
  • Like 6

On 7/13/2017 at 4:21 AM, Fairyshine said:

Bela :wub: you are awesome, ty.

No, Fairy, you are more awesome!

• Like 3

Too many to mention, but here's a few.

Aeris, Aske, Duce, Fangy, Gumbo, Metaldragon, Tiu, Daolin, Nadroj, Red, Becket, Willow, Vandle,

• Like 4

Solmark awesome guys! he has been very kind to me and my brother over the years and allways nice to chat with him.

Baloo great women,she gifted me lots of stuff and allways cooks for me when she visits Celebration for rifts and slayings.

Moogien very helpfull and nice,i allways bug her with things about the game that i don't know.

Cerber allways nice,he helped me and my allies to build a very big bridge.

Nomadikhan i hate him and his islands and he hates to join my underground village,but a great guy and leader of my alliance!

• Like 3

Fairyshine who laughs when I am eccentric and once tried to breed me a fleet of five speed cows 'cause I didn't pay for premium but still needed a trusty steed.  Yuri for imping my stuffs for free and happily sends the rare tools back if they happen to go rare on imps.  Yata for giving me jam sammies and many cakes.  Bloodsteel for showing me a hidden mine just behind my deed.  Ardraug for digging a hole in a clay wall so I can sail out of my harbor after some nut raised the clay.  You are all very cool and made my time in wurm very enjoyable.

• Like 4

Gorgonkain for being a great neighbor who died far too often on journeys thus wasting my time trying to find his many corpses.  You da real MVP.

On 6/20/2017 at 0:03 AM, Mosquete said:

Phoenixus, The Kind, The Tailor, The Master Mason, The Master Chef, who showed me what true kindness feels like, taught me much, helped me in many ways and still helps. I actually have to convince her to accept the coin for the job. My deed's first guard tower, Phoenix Watch, is named after her who improved it for me so I could have enough guards to face the many dangers of northern Xan.
*Was always my pleasure hun, you've been a pleasure to be friends with and so glad to help. Really pleased you loved the tapestries so much*

• Like 2

Christ lets see there are a few...

Annalise - For taking me in on chaos when I first started, and helping defend me against Tonygreen/Goldfishmoo/Zarmazarmax.  For showing me what the old JK kingdom was really like.  You will always be on my friends list.  If not for you I'd have quit for good in my second week.

Ramoth and Wildeyedstorm - No one knows you two but I remember.  We left The Landing and the three of us created Port Benden on chaos.  I really enjoyed the time we played together and hope the town I finished was something you two would be proud of.  Maybe someday I'll see you all again.

Duce - For taking time to talk with me about JK politics, the kingdom, and recruiting strategies.  For being the awesome person he was, for my drake set when becoming JK Elder and sticking up for us when under scrutiny because we out recruited the rest of JK back then.  R.I.P. and know you are truly missed by many people.  God damnit I miss your stories.

Kraegar - For guidance and help when my noob self asked for it.

Shyana - For making a corbita sail when I was making my first boat at 1.00 ship building lol.  And for all the help after, really miss seeing you ingame.

Tosti - For help with building houses and walls when I settled in Port Benden on chaos's east coast.  Improving tools and casting coc/woa to help us out.

Dagobert/Stormcrow - Helping us at Port Benden on chaos when we first deeded by casting LT on weapons and being awesome.

Deathangel - For pushing me to take up Chainsmithing and being a friend.  Always enjoyed our talks and miss seeing you around in wurm.  If you see this say hello sometime, I haven't forgotten you.

Snakegal - I remember meeting you soon after you changed kingdoms and joined JK.  Many were skeptical you were a spy and didn't trust you, but you never quit.  You helped me finish a caravel I walled off after draining an MR town.  You even improved a few tolls for me that I wasn't able.  I really appreciate everything you did, never had any doubts you were genuine.

Dskaggsgv - For being a great punching bag.

Baldeagleog - Never got to know you very well, but your help with dirt walls at The Furious Gulf was huge.  I never forgot, thank you so much.

Enki - For being a fair judge during the whole Kamal witch-hunt trials.

Envyodb - Known you quite a long time as well, remember that island back on chaos just north of Port Benden, I do.  Still hear from you once in a while and I really appreciate it.  Glad to still see you around old friend!

Fooli - Where do I begin, lol we didn't always see eye to eye but you were well meaning and gave us help at The Furious Gulf quite a bit.  I really appreciated it, meant a lot knowing we had you there helping.  Thanks so much for being a friend to us there.

Jonydowy - For being awesome in ally, always helping others.  Proud to consider you my friend in Wurm, hope we have many more years to come.

Catullus and Sugarrodenta - For being a great team in our ally, so many people enjoy wurm today because of their efforts and I can't thank them enough for doing it.

Lockehalfblood - Who no longer plays but has been a great and loyal friend for many years in Wurm.  Always stuck up for friends and villagers, never blinked an eye to defend or help out in projects.

Solmark - I met you as Pryath in The Furious Gulf and instantly knew I had met someone important.  You are a selfless person and someone I am happy to call friend.  Bought an entire island just to have a nice place for us all to live.  Always willing to help anyone that asks for it.  Cannot say enough good things about this guy.

Sweetsusie - You've had a tough time in wurm a while back but stuck by those in the alliance and always helped out.  You're a great person and am happy to call you a friend.

Tclunatic - No longer playing but will always consider you a friend.  Always helping newer people in alliance as well as others.  Your missed everyday.

Lumi - "99ql or go home"  Had many laughs and fun with you.  Super helpful and always willing to help others.  Many people still enjoy wurm because of the tools, weapons, armours you gave them to get them started.

Pandylynn - Cookies!  You've been a great resource for many people on Celebrationa nd a good friend to me.  Really awesome having players like you around, makes this game so much fun to login to.

This is the best community anyone could ever hope to find.  We look out for each other daily and it's awesome.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 4

I guess i wanna put in my two cents..

Of Course for Rolf for putting up with us over the years and his tireless dedication, thanks so much for the gift of Wurm, it is a priceless gift i will always cherish!!

Thanks to BombaySteve and the whole crew over in our old Neighborhood, priceless times, too bad nothing ever lasts for ever!!!

Thanks to Tenania or whomever you were for listening well into many nights!!

Thanks to RedNeckGranny and her husband,  they will always hold a special place in  my heart and i will never forget times spent...

and thanks to the whole Wurm community for making this the best community for any game out there pat yourselves on the back..

Happy Wurm'in