Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Use of Karma

Seems like i have no idea how to spend my 5k karma :S 

all light options are useless and dont work....  dont need teleport home on pve anyway....

so first idea.....   500 karma   give Refresh 

200 karma   get info

1000 karma    1CR+  for 5 min

200 karma     higest focus when in fight instant

1000 karma     super strong,  you do double dmg when bashing for 5min

500 karma     Locate My Corpse

alot of ideas that could be usefull and make karma more worth....  but first we need mission fixed.

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 1

most of the listed suggestions make non insanity path meditation paths worse/further pointless.

highest focus and +1cr are pretty strong compared to the cost...

• Like 2

refresh not realy....   everyone sac rares and are not even on path... from rare coins  to tools :D

literally the only one I like, is the first one.

With a karma of 1000 then okay.

• Like 1

All OP except refresh. Should have a cool down of like 24 hours & Boosted to 1k karma. Tho i wouldnt mind a "Locate My Corpse" for 500/1k karma, That tells you wherever one of your corpses is. A random one if there is multiples on the server.

Some good ideas to get a discussion started.  Whether these ideas are used or not, other (additional to what we currently have) options for using karma would be great.

• Like 1

There are plenty of uses for karma aside from the options on body, and that is to guide your diety for scenarios and using sorcery spells

• Like 2

all of those are extremely cheap, and really are much too strong to be able to be able to be used if you have the karma.

most of the listed suggestions make non insanity path meditation paths worse/further pointless.

highest focus and +1cr are pretty strong compared to the cost...

Yeah. Instant focus is five times stronger than +1 CR and has 20% of the cost. Regardless, they would just lead to another broken game. I really wish karma, sorcery, meditation, and all this other fancy hype train crap was never added. KISS is the best approach. More =/= merrier.

If these are meant to be used in PvE servers only (which it sounds to me like it is) then what's it matter if the thing is "too strong", it's only being used against mobs

Some good ideas to get a discussion started.  Whether these ideas are used or not, other (additional to what we currently have) options for using karma would be great.

THis exactly. Get the ball rolling on more uses.  We should also not forget that it is used for the valrei spells. I'm specifically storing up all my Karma for some future spells I hope to one day cast.  My source crystals are looking mighty tasty...

I don't think refresh is a bad idea and it certainly doesn't diminish path of love. Love goal is almost always for teh grass, so no conflict there in my opinion. The others? Can't speak to most, since there is pvp application I don't get involved with.

your doing -1 dont help at all in our case...  make your idea, missions, karma and all that is ingame and right now only usefull thing on spell list is teleport home.

Seems like i have no idea how to spend my 5k karma :S 

all light options are useless and dont work....  dont need teleport home on pve anyway....

so first idea.....   500 karma   give Refresh 

200 karma   get info

1000 karma    1CR+  for 5 min

500 karma     Locate My Corpse

alot of ideas that could be usefull and make karma more worth....  but first we need mission fixed.

^far too cheap

^Only if it doesnt affect dmg dealt in PvP

Trying to cherry pick all the spells or Path skills you want?

Karma should not give too much power.