Sign in to follow this  
cooutlaw119

Art of the survivalist

Well I am back and with that so is this idea. I still think that survivalism sould be a bit more important the food and water can stay as is but you sould be encoraged to eat mabey add a few small buffs. But my main cause of suggestion is hunting could use some work I tend to enjoy hunting mobs so mabey add some more reasons to hunt new material new gear a few more types of animals including small game. With small game like birds we will need some new traps as well and lets not forget ocean life whale and shark hunting would be intresting and add harpoons for this very reason. Taxadermy would be cool to have as well. People have suggested some new ships would be intresting and I agree that is a bit off topic but figured it would be nice to bring it back up for them. As ideas hit I will add to this thread and will do all in my power to keep it near the top of the thread list if you have suggestions for this thread please do post them and I will add on to your train of thought.

• Like 2

in that spirit i''ve often though when i'm out in the woods in game and low on water next to dehydration..i should be able to either kill an animal and drink it's blood or tap a tree for some liquid if not near a water source

• Like 1

Well wurm really doesn't give you dehydration since you just regain stamina slower but it is still a very good idea to tap trees for water but the blood not so sure inless its on epic or chaos

I'm all for anything that makes "being out in the woods" more meaningful. And I mean anything.

Cactuses... even the more interesting varieties...

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQHpD2WQL4

Figured its time for this topic to make a comeback as I still think it is a good idea.

Hey all guess what this topic is back. I am still a wurmian and still like to hunt sadly with certain lack of a computer to play on this wonderful game and I still actively try to get it out to all my gamer buddy's out their irl. But I am rambling but keep the updates coming devs and please use my ideas I really just want to help make wurm online the best game it can be keep on playing my fellow wurmian.

At 1 point only way to get water inland without sign of civilization.. was to either find a water source tile.. and build a well(good luck if you have ~20% water on your bar..) or ... somehow acquire a fruit press and squeeze some blue/red berries(foraged/botanized) for juice. Or having the luck of other fruits being in season.. and gathering some of that instead.

Not sure if berries or fruits were ever made to give any hydration, and maybe a debuff.. to lose hydration after eating/drinking certain things.

I will never let this post fully die I really want the devs to use some of my ideas as this game is still one of the greatest sandbox games ever in my opinion not many games allow the freedom of choice this game offers. Please more ideas for my topic it is interesting what some of you out there come up with.