Sign in to follow this  
Flylo

Found Horse Faithflash

hello all just wanted to say i found a 5s horse named Faithflash up north it has no gear, and no one taking care of it so it mite be from an abandoned deed  but if you are the owner you can contact my main: Masterthief  

hello all just wanted to say i found a 5s horse named Faithflash up north it has no gear, and no one taking care of it so it mite be from an abandoned deed  but if you are the owner you can contact my main: Masterthief  

If you dont find the owner, can i have it?  ;)  :D

I know you asked me if I ever heard the name when you were  hunting up by Orphans Cove (assuming you are also the player Masterthief since he asked about that name and said he found it) but at the time, the name did not ring a bell.    

However I ran it through my log files and in August I gave a little white male foal named Faithflash away to someone who has later gone to Xanadu.  Hmmmm I believe it was actually a four speed missing Lightning though, also has Spark in its eye, I gave it away just a few hours after it was born so the name did not register  at the time you asked. 

I went through my logs and think (99 percent sure) this is the one:

[12:34:33] A foal skips around here merrily.

[12:34:33] He has a normal build.

[12:34:33] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks feeble and unhealthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. 

[12:34:33] Mother is Aged fat Hallswift. Father is Aged fat Westcopper. 

[12:34:39] You cast 'Genesis' on Young Faithflash.

[12:34:39] You rid the Young Faithflash of an evil spirit. It will now produce healthier offspring.

It would be missing Lightning speed if it were the same foal.  White male. Then have Spark plus Fleeter/StrongBody/CarryMore/StrongLeg (the bad trait was removed)

They used to have two deeds one named Little Croc by Reborn and one I think out in the far NE.  There were about 10 character names, some of their character names were Tumetai Morgenes Rimihe (I'd have to look up the rest I have a bad memory for names). I forget Tumetai's forum name but I think she is srill active in Xan, possibly under the character name Mianna.

They no longer play on Indy at all so if it was from their deed, you are probably good to keep it. Though I don;t know whether they gave it away before leaving the server or just released it to the wild. If someone later surfaces to claim it, I can give that person a replacement horse with similar stats (4 speed + Spark). If akaedis still needs a horse I probably have one for them too :P but they would be 4-speed horses like Faithflash.

I will have to check whether Hallswift and Westcopper are still alive, it would list them as the parents if it is the same foal. Born in August 2014 so I am not sure what that would put its age at today. 

edit2: found both parents, both are still alive and on my deeds if it is the same white male 4 speed Faithflash (also has Spark as a 5th trait).  Both parents Hallswift & Westcopper are now fat & venerable, I would guess Faithflash is today either Aged or Old. Probably still a white male ^_^ though weird things have happened on server resets. 

August 18 2014

[13:33:18] <Morgenes> 4 horses tumetai

[13:33:25] <Rimihe> hehehehhe

[13:33:25] <Neome> lol

[13:33:30] <Neome> Nag nag \o/

[13:56:04] Aged fat Hopwind now follows Rimihe.

[13:56:09] Aged fat Wingrage now follows Rimihe.

[13:56:11] Aged fat Tearecho now follows Rimihe.

[13:56:14] Rimihe starts to raise the mooring anchor.

[13:56:23] Rimihe raises the mooring anchor.

[13:56:36] Young Faithflash now follows Rimihe.

[13:56:42] Morgenes starts to raise the mooring anchor.

[13:56:51] Morgenes raises the mooring anchor.

I believe it is the same horse since they used to live in the area you were hunting out by Reborn, but the parent horse names should cement it. Again it's possible they gave the horse to someone as a gift but my belief is that when they moved to Xanadu, Tumetai (Rimihe)  likely released many into the wild for other players to find and keep. She and I shared a deep addiction to horses so there were probably a number of them released.   :P

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

yes brash that is the one strangely enough i guess its color changed to grey though

I guess it is aging :(

[13:43:34] <Rimihe> btw.... i found number 3. its faithflash the little white foal

also 

[12:00:38] <Brashendeavors> new baby \o/ Faithflash (but white)

so it seemed to have been white at that time

very odd.  I have heard other people report horses changing sex after a server retart.

Something to be aware of is that it is not that uncommon for two horses to end up with the same name.  I see recurring names in my herds all the time.  Just saying.

not likely to be two with same living parents, which is why we were focusing a lot on that aspect. Also in checking traits they both had Fleeter+Strongbody+Stronglegs+Carrymore+Spark so not a true 5 speed.  The weird part though -- he found it by the deed of people I gave it to. It lists the living parents which I still have. It has the same matchup of triats (not a standard 5 speed but an odd blend lacking Lightning and picking up Spark instead.).

But mine was white and he insists this one, is grey. 

Either it is NOT the same horse, and someone else also happens to be breeding a ven  Hallswift + Westcopper to produce a four speed foal named Faithflash then sent it out to a disbanded deed NW of Reborn. or one of us is mistaken,  or  it is a glitch where a horse literally changed it colors.  I have heard rumors of horses changing sex. Also I believe some horses carry multiple color traits (this foal shared coloration with neither parent) so perhaps the database, reordered how it lists recessive color genes and a recessive color became a dominant color. 

In any case if someone is looking for an identical horse we can pull them into the discussion too :D

Hehe, anything is possible.  Lets face it, its not logical, but wogical.  But true I doubt parentage would be the same, sorry to inject my lame retort.  I did miss the sentence there mentioning that.