Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Please remove the Characteristic nerf on priests

Aye, priests should be more than just alts for a change.

Aye, priests should be more than just alts for a change.

....you do know priests are used for more than just casting spells?

....you do know priests are used for more than just casting spells?

Except the nerf to gains makes it so if you want to do anything besides cast spells, you are better off not being a priest.

Except the nerf to gains makes it so if you want to do anything besides cast spells, you are better off not being a priest.

Its not supposed to be easy to follow the gods and have special powers......

Its not supposed to be easy to follow the gods and have special powers......

Nor is it supposed to involve having both your hands and feet amputated which is really the current case.

• Like 1

Nerf body, boost mind will be right. Because priest naturaly use more mind than body, so gain should be equival.

Edited by ftoz

Nerf body, boost mind will be right. Because priest naturaly use more mind than body, so gain should be equival.

Guess u dont pvp... why even have a nerf on priest is just stupid.

No it doesn't if you use mind talents more then mind increases more;  if you use body talents more then body talents increase = no need for a nerf.

• Like 1

+12

(that's 1 for each 4 of my body or mind skills above 19.5, faultily assuming 20% loss and linearity)

It wouldn't make me able to ride a hellhorse yet, but it... might let me carry 14 weight more?

30 likes on the OP and 10 pages later, forget bridges, full godhood is easier to implement (even if it is half finished).

fix this already - equal gain for equal work!

Wanting a game mechanic changed because you don't like it is a sin, in Wurm.

Just ask everyone about mooring ropes, horses and archery, opinions don't justify a game mechanic change, ever.

what about all of the priests on freedom that have already grinded to 70+, 60 or even 50+ soul depth and mind logic?, and yes, theres many out there for sure.

In one way i could see it make sense, but it would be lame if someone has to cook 50k fewer meals to achieve the same stats. Whos gonna cover that 50k that many, many of us already did extra?

Edited by whykillme

WKM, I could say the same thing for all the people that own fountain pans, since we new players cannot get them anymore.  You should learn to take the good with the bad.

On a more serious note, has anyone confirmed that SD gains are affected negatively by being a priest before the cooking grind?

WKM, I could say the same thing for all the people that own fountain pans, since we new players cannot get them anymore.  You should learn to take the good with the bad.

On a more serious note, has anyone confirmed that SD gains are affected negatively by being a priest before the cooking grind?

Well yeah we've had so many unfair changes already, so honestly (and no not sarcasm here) 

+1 this change. Why not.

It (supposedly) doesn't affect soul stats.

Still stupid, still broken, still bumpin' it.