Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Please remove the Characteristic nerf on priests

Can Tosiek get courier or dark messenger so we can link this thread to the devs via wishing well?

I am gonna give an additional +1 to cancel out Uberknot's additional -1's.

It is an idea that may have made sense at one time but no longer does.

I really don't think additional -1s from the same person count. At this point, they only bump this thread and further our cause. \0/

• Like 1

what about all of the priests on freedom that have already grinded to 70+, 60 or even 50+ soul depth and mind logic?, and yes, theres many out there for sure.

In one way i could see it make sense, but it would be lame if someone has to cook 50k fewer meals to achieve the same stats. Whos gonna cover that 50k that many, many of us already did extra?

actually reverting this change would actually make it harder to gain soul stats, as being a priest: reduces the amount of body stat gains, but increases the amount of soul stat gains.

I really hate when people -1 suggestions because they have something and it's being made easier or less tedious. That shouldn't be a reason not to fix a broken or nonsensical part of the game.

However, it's perfectly fine when its the other way and creates a huge window of opportunity (archery has gotten the shaft how many times now?).

• Like 1

Why fix the game when you can pile on new shiny stuff to make it look nice?

This is exactly what triple A companies are trying to do, and it's failing miserably.

Given the amount of pages & support for this. Im surprised this isn't already changed. 

Oh there are some other threads who have received 95% positive votes and still no change. I hope after all the upcoming things, this gets a look at. Don't think its hard to remove a nerf from the priests (coding wise)

Oh there are some other threads who have received 95% positive votes and still no change. I hope after all the upcoming things, this gets a look at. Don't think its hard to remove a nerf from the priests (coding wise)

Removing, Yes and no. Changing numbers to zero/0.00000000001 is much easier.

You want better stats then you depriest and grind like the rest of us. 

I think Sme is far beyond having to grind at all, last I checked she had some wicked stats.

and yet another bump and +1 again and again

Solid idea, I was a priest for a while and had to depriest because it was hard for me to gain body skills, and build a new deed. +1