Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Please remove the Characteristic nerf on priests

+1.

I also now have a completely valid excuse, other than my own laziness, for the terrible stats on my old account! Yay!

• Like 1

+1

i would even suggest giving priests some spells that can lift some of their restrictions.

very simple example, give priests a spell which lets them cut dig and mine, draining small amounts of favor for the duration of the action. or a spell that can crack a lock.

small stuff like that can really help make priets more playable and it wont make them OP

+1, why? Same skill, same time to grind, then obviously either priest or non priest, they should get the same body stats. Please fix this asap

i shall throw in a bump as really this has to be reverted back to normal >.>

+1. Especialy the bc gains from archery should be increased.

+ 1 

The very soul reason I didn't want to make my priest is because i'm putting out $18/2months to level something that most vets of the game already have and can afford (VIA:in-game silver)

There is no point to me creating a vynora priest just to enchant WoA and CoA for myself. You're asking players to pay for a feature by making another account...At least make it to where you can become Champions, with the limitation of crafting still. 

Agree or disagree, that's my honest opinion, you pay too much for a feature that shouldn't be challenging or hard to get just because it cost money and requires another character to skill in boring traits.

+1

This should not be. Remove this please.

♥lockdown

1+ IN BIGGEST SIZE AND FONT

Edited by Sharkin