Sign in to follow this  
SmeJack

Please remove the Characteristic nerf on priests

Since priests are already very limited in their capabilities (which is fine I'm not asking to let priests craft lol) it seems a little harsh and excessive to also nerf their gains for body and mind, yes supposedly soul skills are all the jazz for priests but already being limited to one (or two in Libs case) resource gathering skills makes gaining even less characteristics for that one (or two) so much more painful than seems right.

• Like 65

You want better stats then you depriest and grind like the rest of us. 

• Like 4

You want better stats then you depriest and grind like the rest of us. 

What's the difference in a priest and non priest grinding woodcutting

• Like 10

whats the difference in a priest and non priest grinding weaponsmithing

What's the difference in a priest and non priest grinding woodcutting

This......or digging.....mining.......

The priests are already limited by what they are allowed to grind, but there doesn't seem any logical reason they can't make the same gains as anyone else doing their particular thing.

+1 to the suggestion.

• Like 7

I could understand your argument if we were talking about crafting, but the exact same skill? seriously?

Edit: Jukimo there is a big difference between crafting skills and resource gathering skills, you're trying to compare imping and creation

• Like 1

+1

Old feature that should have never been added, imo.

• Like 3

I could understand your argument if we were talking about crafting, but the exact same skill? seriously?

Edit: Jukimo there is a big difference between crafting skills and resource gathering skills, you're trying to compare imping and creation

No I'm trying to compare you whining about changing the game in your favor instead of you playing the game how it was designed.

• Like 3

lol ok, so no change is ever a good change because it wasn't made that way. Thanks for your input. ;)

• Like 1

No I'm trying to compare you whining about changing the game in your favor instead of you playing the game how it was designed.

By comparing apples to something that doesn't even exist?

Sorry - you lost me there. This is a pretty simple suggestion as far as I can see. You cut down a tree - you get stronger. Why would a priest not get that same strength increase for the same effort?

• Like 1

Why dont we let all followers of Fo cast oakshell and have mags followers all get a passive CR buff. Thats fair bro. They follow the god same as everyone else, why shouldnt they get the same benefit?

Edited by Lunn
  • Like 1

why don't let let all players have the same 60% damage reduction of champions

• Like 2

Why dont we let all followers of Fo cast oakshell and have mags followers all get a passive CR buff. Thats fair bro. They follow the god same as everyone else, why shouldnt they get the same benefit?

why don't let let all players have the same 60% damage reduction of champions

I think the idea is that if you have a suggestion you make your own thread for it rather than troll someone else's because you appear to have some kind of personal axe to grind. (at least that's what it looks like from here)

• Like 3

I'm not sure you understand what is going on here, im not asking for followers to gain anything, im not asking for one priest to gain anything the others don't. I'm simply asking that skill gain is fair for doing the same thing. Both of you are using examples that don't even fit in the same box with crazy exaggerations that make no correlation whatsoever lol

• Like 12

+1 from me

My main account is a full time priest almost since the day I got it. As Lib priest I could mine and woodcut and all my characteristic gains were covered.

But since I joined the WL kingdoms, and became a Fo priest, I gained almost 0 Soul Strength ( I play on Chaos/Freedom, so different then Epic for SS)

Juki as mag priest you dont have issues with this as mining covers all your characteristic gains. It gives you BStr, BSta, ML and SS from its resource gathering skill.

The Fo priest doest gain SS from his resource gathering skill.

The Vyn priest doesnt gain ML and SS from his resource gathering skill.

• Like 2

I'm not sure you understand what is going on here, im not asking for followers to gain anything, im not asking for one priest to gain anything the others don't. I'm simply asking that skill gain is fair for doing the same thing. Both of you are using examples that don't even fit in the same box with crazy exaggerations that make no correlation whatsoever lol

So what we said, is a completely different thing then you wanting the game changed because you don't like the way it is?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your comprehension skills are a bit lacking.

+1 from me

My main account is a full time priest almost since the day I got it. As Lib priest I could mine and woodcut and all my characteristic gains were covered.

But since I joined the WL kingdoms, and became a Fo priest, I gained almost 0 Soul Strength ( I play on Chaos/Freedom, so different then Epic for SS)

Juki as mag priest you dont have issues with this as mining covers all your characteristic gains. It gives you BStr, BSta, ML and SS from its resource gathering skill.

The Fo priest doest gain SS from his resource gathering skill.

The Vyn priest doesnt gain ML and SS from his resource gathering skill.

Thats why you have creation skills. You make this decision when you hit the button to priest up. If you don't like the way it is, you have the option to depriest.

• Like 2

Thats why you have creation skills. You make this decision when you hit the button to priest up. If you don't like the way it is, you have the option to depriest.

You Sir need to think before you post. But that wasn't required on challenge right?

I priested for a reason and that wasn't for my own fun (I do enjoy it now as the fo priest is strong and versatile).

• Like 1