Sign in to follow this  
silakka

Oops Sold

The 'sell' option on merchants and tokens is amazing. Has helped many new players and also the older players to scratch a tiny extra in to their pockets.

What is not good that 3seconds timer doesn't give much time to react, unless you're well prepared. So when clicking quickly sell, or just opening bank and accidently hitting the wrong button - *Sell..* you might lose some of your valuables.

I think this issue has been adressed many times / with suggestions or general discussion threads.

The solution to this in my opinion would be a Revert option for your last sale.

Or an option to open up inventory of sold items, which would only vanish within 24hours. If you sold something useful you could drag it out for the same price as it was sold.

• Like 3

Change the system, so it opens a container window, you load the things to be sold inside, rclick the token and sell. Could have a 10sec timer as you're selling up to 100 things. Just pirate the code off altars for sacrificing.

• Like 11

I personally have never had this problem, although wouldn't be against a solution to it +1

• Like 1

+1 Sold a friend's rare hatchet.

Granted alcohol was involved, and a rare hatchet can look an awful lot like a bear corpse after several a few drinks.

• Like 7

I'd rather see a client setting option to display the menu, much like stop, spam, no target and examine

much more important things in the game that need fixing first.

Yes, a new system is needed. Once I accidentally sold something, lucky for me it was the tar I made active to fill my lantern.

+1 or even +whateveryouwant for altar-like selling.

- It's good.

- It's quick.

- It's already in the game (altars). Just copy + paste + adjust.

I personally have never had this problem, although wouldn't be against a solution to it +1

Likewise

sound like the perfect place for a SUB MENU!1!!

sound like the perfect place for a SUB MENU!1!!

Does anyone hear a sort of clicking noise? There it is again... Is it the mouse? Oh NO it's our INDEx FINGERS FALlING APART!

+1 for a cointainer window to drop the things in

+1  I have accidentally sold an item I had activated instead of the item I was intending to sell once, expensive mistake!

I have sold something highlighted before when I did not want too....lucky it was just a 65-70 ql butcher knife....but I can see how this could lead to someone losing higher qlty and more valuable gear.

Perhaps if enchanted, rare. special, etc...the item should be able to be sold at all.

I think rares now cannot be put into bins.

Edited by Uberknot