Sign in to follow this  
tintin

The Official Name and Shame Thread

You are starting to get a reputation for being a cry baby. Just my opinion though. Cry baby.

Nobody cares or nobody's reputation gets damaged if person disappears for a week from Wurm. I don't see cons here, only pros. 

Person who makes false accusations would panic less and think more.. after couple of bans.

Nobody cares or nobody's reputation gets damaged if person disappears for a week from Wurm. I don't see cons here, only pros. 

Person who makes false accusations would panic less and think more.. after couple of bans.

r u that crybaby guy?

• Like 1

Remember that time Rudie used the Chaos council to financially benefit himself?

Frank remembers

I don't. Care to refresh my memory?

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 1

Shame you JKers don't have a professional craftermonkey there  wink wink

wanna meke me some arrows?

• Like 1

I'm starting to sneeze from all long ago feuds and troubles being dusted off and posted here. Seriously, I was around well over a year or two ago when some of this stuff actually happened. I know grudges last a very long time, but even soap opera plots move on quicker than this. If I'm going to make popcorn at least make it for something I haven't seen over and over again. But, as I said before about pigs and mud, some people just enjoy playing dirty.

• Like 1

Surprisingly enough there hasnt been anything said about me in this thread. That must mean i dont cheat and i have a stainless reputation in this community. :)

Surprisingly enough there hasnt been anything said about me in this thread. That must mean i dont cheat and i have a stainless reputation in this community. :)

People are not allowed to comment on things that are illegal ingame nor are they allowed to comment on things related to drugs.

Thus there is nothing to comment about you. lol. :rolleyes:

edit: You dishonored the pirate code and became a landlubber!

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 3

Drugs? illegal things ingame? No not me sir. You got the wrong guy. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Except for that 99 Stealing skill right?

Before further questioning i demand to see a lawyer.

• Like 1

You are starting to get a reputation for being a cry baby. Just my opinion though. Cry baby.

I don't give a yiff about your opinion TBH, I'm playing on Epic :P

KellyT is a pirate.

You mean his 99 legitly gained stealing by using a method approved by Rolf himself? (becouse it was)

ps. Yes this implies that players were uncertain if it was okay to do it and thus talked to devs prehand.

Edited by Zekezor

That site is the fox news of wurm.

And the comment section has the maturity level of a common youtube wall.

• Like 2

Hmm reading through this I noticed that as soon as someone mentioned talking about MR Epic, Rolf stepped in to try and stop people...same old same old...

You mean his 99 legitly gained stealing by using a method approved by Rolf himself? (becouse it was)

ps. Yes this implies that players were uncertain if it was okay to do it and thus talked to devs prehand.

######

No matter who "approved" it, nor the method it was achieved, makes getting 99 Stealing skill legit.

######

No matter who "approved" it, nor the method it was achieved, makes getting 99 Stealing skill legit.

Have you ever leveled stealing with the old system?

It's pretty simple... You click on an item and try to steal it while a guard is alive.

one steal attempt per second.

All we did was put a character on tank duty and another on healing duty.

It wasn't some crazy exploit.

Get your facts before opening your mouth.

Edited by Zekezor

######

Rolf said it was a normal way to gain skill and was approved, and then changed his mind and nerfed everyones body control above a certain point whether they did it or not.

• Like 1

Hmm reading through this I noticed that as soon as someone mentioned talking about MR Epic, Rolf stepped in to try and stop people...same old same old...

Did I miss something about mr epic o.0

Gary said we did not have enough glimmer to make a halberd BUT WE DO!!

• Like 2

I want to point to Lag, shame to that name

Last time I was in game, he forced my client to reconnect at least five times, messed up my inventory and hid windows of all opened containers every time.

It is known, he is present on all servers, making chaos and griefing all players, some more than others. Put hin on KOS, if you can, thanks

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 2