Sign in to follow this  
tintin

The Official Name and Shame Thread

Who cares if it was or was not a rule.  The only time mods ever actually did anything before was mute you for saying they didn't do anything.  Now they have one less thing to not do.  :)

Still here, same name, same toons, Major general check mate you in 2 Zazlifear.  "History of Zalifear" creative commons! . check it out.

Gavin is actually played by 10 different people in sweat shops around the world, all hired by the Kingdom of JK to act as a figure head for the crown to sit on.

Duce is really an english gentleman with a bowler hat, Charlie Chaplin moustache and walks in a constant rushed manor whilst holding a closed, black umbrella, as if he's always very late for something.

And Enki, he's hired by the Nike company to slowly turn Wurm into a huge product placement Nike game.

Enki = Nike

I've kept my silence for too long.

• Like 7

Its a good thing MR would never use his proposed hacking to further their own goals. I'm sure if people in MR knew he was hacking they would have reported him.  At the very least one of the official staff members in MR would have reported such activity. Or are you claiming only you knew?

Miniroll, please provide proof of Issle's hacking because if you can't that's some serious trolling.

With Love,

Dagobert

• Like 3

Some people in this game..I'll tell ya they will never change......Some just know how to stretch the right rules/people around for their benefit.

This isn't a name and shame thread at all but more of a controlled test.....beeeeeeep! 

test-screen.jpg

Edited by Uberknot

Im clean like the blue sky and I will not be judged for my knowledge. We do not live in the middle ages anymore Pope Miniroll. Im sure gms have run checks on me and found nothing. Also mister Aetherwalker, posting tampered chat logs might tempt some to post the real ones with full conversations ...

since when is the rare bone a 100% chance to butcher?

Since when does someone with 90 butchering fail twice while i have not heard of a single fail to butcher the bone in over 50 slayings? Which many are done with just 70 or 80 butchering.

This thread is everything that's wrong with the community of wurm.

I guess shame on me for thinking that.

• Like 3

Since when does someone with 90 butchering fail twice while i have not heard of a single fail to butcher the bone in over 50 slayings? Which many are done with just 70 or 80 butchering.

I literally failed the bone with almost 80 butchering and 90ql+ butcher knife, I forget if it was rare or not.

Allright guys note that there's a difference between stating when someone has done something that you have some sort of proof or witnesses to, compared to accusing someone without such grounds. 

If you have no proof or witnesses it may very well fall under the category

Trolling

Definition: Inflammatory or off-topic messages intended to provoke other members into a desired emotional response or to otherwise disrupt the topic.

A ) You may not post with the intention of negatively provoking other members.

I have proof (unfortunately only Logs of issle mentioning it in PM):

Freddy can back me up on it also... seeing as he had 3 of his accounts banned but issle has not? yet.

#1: Talking about how Freddy was 'caught' hacking.

[23:36:20] <Issle> well they said they caught him client hacking

[23:36:23] <Issle> but thats a lie

[23:36:39] <Miniroll> how so

[23:37:11] <Issle> he's not the only one hacking the client miniroll ;)

[23:37:31] <Issle> and they didnt do a suddent lcient update with new security

I do like the name and shame game :)

You're funny. It's six months since I left your kingdom and you still are not over the hate since I knew all the little dirty secrets. Six months is a lot of time. If I was client hacking, the security systems would have caught me. He was not the only one hacking though I did say that. This is probably what I was refering to:

[04:50:34] <Ruger> And I thuoght I was cool when i got 3rd person

[04:50:52] <Ruger> and could fly a camera around the map by dislodingg the cmaera essentially

PS: Here's why Freddy got banned since you mentioned it: You took the minimap he made and paraded it in whole MR elite, used it to plan the Kyara raid and then you managed to get it leaked out:

[04:21:25] <Ruger> You dont have the new map dump?

[04:22:13] <Telecosmos> nope ?

[04:22:16] <Telecosmos> did rolf release a new one ?

[04:22:32] <Telecosmos> wait ... the hacked one ?

[04:22:56] <Ruger> yeah

[04:23:01] <Ruger> the heacked one thats like 2 weks old

[04:23:01] <Telecosmos> how did that get out o0 ?

[04:23:31] <Ruger> #boss

[04:23:48] <Telecosmos> Rolf ?

[04:23:54] <Ruger> no its the hacked one

[04:24:05] <Telecosmos> :P

[04:24:07] <Ruger> That youve clearly had and avent shared with us

[04:24:26] <Telecosmos> well we kinda agreed not to get hacked things into chaos

I do like this name and shame game :)

Edited by Sizzle

This guy named Delamore (iirc) used a hack that sounds similar to the one described in those logs to take overhead screenshots of the inside of Kyara quite a few years ago.

We had one of the screenshots which, going by the angle it was taken from, proved that whoever took it would have had to have been in mid-air.

Im clean like the blue sky and I will not be judged for my knowledge. We do not live in the middle ages anymore Pope Miniroll. Im sure gms have run checks on me and found nothing. Also mister Aetherwalker, posting tampered chat logs might tempt some to post the real ones with full conversations ...

Good thing they're not tampered with, eh?

Should just change the name of this to "He said, She said" thread. Most of this is just mudslinging back and forth. What this does accomplish though is when people like me read this we just want to lump you all together.

• Like 1

Should just change the name of this to "He said, She said" thread. Most of this is just mudslinging back and forth. What this does accomplish though is when people like me read this we just want to lump you all together.

Makes you want to play on Chaos, don't it?   lolz

• Like 1

I have heard someone say they once heard  Emoo drunkenly admit to drinking Foster's on the MR-Chaos chat.

• Like 3

Makes you want to play on Chaos, don't it?   lolz

But I have. There is a lot of good people on Chaos and I have had a lot of fun there. Sadly though there is a handful of people there that just make it miserable sometimes but really same can be said for the other servers. I just think this is useless given the fact that almost anything posted here by players will not have absolute proof. Logs will always be labeled as tampered even if they are 100% accurate. Even if 10 people show logs all saying same thing it could be said this whole group is colluding to destroy someone. Which given what I have seen on Chaos could happen. Hell even on Freedom. Whisper some rumor in the right persons ear there and you could get someone on a crap ton of KOS lists for doing nothing. Especially when we throw that whole White Knight syndrome in the mix.

• Like 1

I have heard someone say they once heard  Emoo drunkenly admit to drinking Foster's on the MR-Chaos chat.

Its on the wiki! iirc! :D

shitthrowing.jpg

Even denying it in PM :o

Lol, no need to go much further...

You know that Hoppy guy, i heard he once stole a cow, and returned it the next day, such a horrible act of violence i say myself.

• Like 1

Lovefall quit the game for the ump-trenth time and i have no one left to troll :/

• Like 2