Sign in to follow this  
tintin

The Official Name and Shame Thread

I griefed myself twice in one day. I sold a rare mallet to the token then a high coc needle.

Someone killed my champion pets with guards. I don't know who though. So I can't name them and shame them.

• Like 4

Get the killings straight, the ones doc won in had no issues. There were 2 issues that did occur during rolls on 2 different killings. First was when I clicked and the number was the same. That was the one in which I won the Skull. It was then brought to my attention and I offered a reroll for it, which was then done and offered to PUGWASH.

In the second one, we had random.org's list. I had a "return" space on there by accident. It showed up in the rolls and Jukimo jumped on me about it. I told him that the Empty space wouldn't of affected the rolls, we would act as if it weren't there if it was causing a problem. He wasn't happy about this, but every other person in the group agreed it was ok.

So get your facts straight, and take your accusations and get the Firetruck out of here!

Then you should get yours straight because I bet you cant produce a single log involving Ruger and the valrei items ;)

But I can produce a video where you faked the rolls :)

Sure I understand that side too. disrespectful, ya... but not against any rules. Have to admit, there's not too many opportunities to test how dominating a dragon works, may as well take your shot when the opportunity arises. Also, there was no rule against trying to dominate the dragon posted anywhere. To retroactively say it's against the rules, then exclude the offender from the rolls and KOS was not right either, IMO.

If he were legitimately testing something, he could have, I dunno, talked to the organisers about it first? Everyone knows what Zali is like with dragons, 5mins of it dominated and he'd have run off with it to pen, guaranteed.

• Like 1

Then you should get yours straight because I bet you cant produce a single log involving Ruger and the valrei items ;)

But I can produce a video where you faked the rolls :)

We dont need to show logs that he actually took the items. GM's confirmed it.

Edit: and as I stated. That roll was rectified. Your facts are wrong in the following points;

1. It was I who won the roll, not doc.

Never rigged that roll. Random doesn't mean the same number wont show up again.

Roll was redone as I offered to every one, I would prefer no drama than a useless Skull.

Edit2: Why would I try to rig a roll for the worst item from the 3 I could of rigged it for?

Edited by Nicrolis

If he were legitimately testing something, he could have, I dunno, talked to the organisers about it first? Everyone knows what Zali is like with dragons, 5mins of it dominated and he'd have run off with it to pen, guaranteed.

Hehehe.. that very well could be. No-one knows but Zali. As I said, the convo with him, the plan was a 5 min joy ride.

;)

Venerable brown bear griefed me he ate my coc hatchet and it crumbled to dust.

• Like 1

To retroactively say it's against the rules, then exclude the offender from the rolls and KOS was not right either, IMO.

For one, I never said it was against the rules.  

[2015-01-24] [16:46:49] <Lisabet> dominating the unique is unacceptable

[2015-01-24] [16:47:02] <Mazavalt> rolf said this?

[2015-01-24] [16:47:06] <Zaz> lol brain washed

[2015-01-24] [16:47:10] <Lisabet> I hosted the fight

[2015-01-24] [16:47:13] <Lisabet> I make that choice

Yes, I KOS'd Zaz. He never said to anyone he was going to try to ride the dragon.  He brazenly tried to dominate it with no warning.  This was unacceptable to me, and as I held the deed and hosted the fight, it was within my rights to KOS anyone I believed was a detriment to the fight.  It is also within my rights to remove him from the loot roll for unacceptable behavior.  I will stand by this decision.
  • Like 13

We dont need to show logs that he actually took the items. GM's confirmed it.

And yet he wasn't banned, so I doubt that GMs confirmed it

And yet he wasn't banned, so I doubt that GMs confirmed it

Course he wasn't as stated by the GMs, it's not against the rules to take a corpse/ninja loot the items. Lunn was proof as he said xD

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 1

all this drama over uniques, how boring and predictable.

still waiting for people to complain about exploit abusal and other things

• Like 4

So instead of rejoicing about the fact that you'll now be able to properly warn each other about griefers without risking getting your posts removed you chose to sit around in a thread and toss poo at each other?

Okay.

• Like 36

Yes, I KOS'd Zaz. He never said to anyone he was going to try to ride the dragon.  He brazenly tried to dominate it with no warning.  This was unacceptable to me, and as I held the deed and hosted the fight, it was within my rights to KOS anyone I believed was a detriment to the fight.  It is also within my rights to remove him from the loot roll for unacceptable behavior.  I will stand by this decision.

I agree, you were put in a tough position. You did what you felt was right, all power to ya. I really just wanted to clear up what the plan that Zali had, was.

I griefed myself twice in one day. I sold a rare mallet to the token then a high coc needle.

Someone killed my champion pets with guards. I don't know who though. So I can't name them and shame them.

I"m naming n shaming myself. 3 different time in less than 2 weeks i have sold a 90+coc butchering knife of mine to the token when selling corpses and meat.  so insulting was the 30 or so copper i got for the 3s + knife...not just once but 3x.  i had since changed the way i did things..and not lost another knife

• Like 4

So instead of rejoicing about the fact that you'll now be able to properly warn each other about griefers without risking getting your posts removed you chose to sit around in a thread and toss poo at each other?

Okay.

I think this is why the monkey exhibit at the zoo is among the  most popular

• Like 4

I"m naming n shaming myself. 3 different time in less than 2 weeks i have sold a 90+coc butchering knife of mine to the token when selling corpses and meat.  so insulting was the 30 or so copper i got for the 3s + knife...not just once but 3x.  i had since changed the way i did things..and not lost another knife

You're a monster.

LOL I feel your pain. I now put all my tools into a large chest in the cart before I sell anything!

• Like 1

Aeris stole my heart.

<3

:)

• Like 1

I am going to shame myself again. It will be a tremendous weight off my chest.

I once found a trader that had some coins left on it. I had nothing to sell it. So I foraged like mad and sold it all kinds of junk for irons until it was loaded with garbage and I had about a silver in coin. To be fair, I was only in game about 2 weeks at that time. 80 some copper was a lot of money!

• Like 4

Okay.

aeris-dies-apm11.jpg

There we go. Silence.

Let the poo flinging recommence.

• Like 1

Hmm, Gumbo beached my rowboat in indy for his own highway. Was a nice spot for new players to settle on :mellow: [we arrived there 1night before the highway came out of nowhere]

They quited pretty quickly as they couldn't touch the land anymore. They didn't want any trouble and just left.

Edited by silakka

Issle is Nefarous. Shamed !

Edited by Sizzle

Hmm, Gumbo beached my rowboat in indy for his own highway. Was a nice spot for new players to settle on :mellow: [we arrived there 1night before the highway came out of nowhere]

They quited pretty quickly as they couldn't touch the land anymore. They didn't want any trouble and just left.

Ya, tried to get a hold of you the day before to no avail. That road was def. going in along the water line. I did offer to push it the two tiles it was to the lake for you. All you had to do was unanchor it for me.

;)

Ya, tried to get a hold of you the day before to no avail. That road was def. going in along the water line. I did offer to push it the two tiles it was to the lake for you. All you had to do was unanchor it for me.

;)

Imo it was something selfish and something that should of been reported, but I respected the new player's wishes.

Over a year ago and I also respect you admitting to it. No hard feelings. One of them also came back to wurm now.

All Aetherwalker did in BL was sit in capital and spam gear nobody ever used. Shamed !

All Aetherwalker did in BL was sit in capital and spam gear nobody ever used. Shamed !

You hire a craftermonkey, you get what you pay for. Also, I did tower caps, died in skirmishes with MR twice, helped build a wardeed.

EDIT: Two wardeeds, in fact

Edited by Aetherwalker